Chapter 16

I laid on my side, eyes wide open, just staring at the wall a few inches from my face. I mean, I don't mind sleeping on the tour bus, but this shitty ass bunk couldn't be any more uncomfortable. I thought listening to music would somehow lul me to sleep, but it only made it worse!

I groaned and flipped onto my back, tapping my fingertips on my stomach.

I should paint my nails... See, this is why I don't have a boyfriend. I think the weirdest shit. Whatever, but my nails look ratchet... Whatever. Reason number two I don't have a boyfriend... Umm, unattractive... Three, I'm not Megan Fox... But she's not THAT pretty... Sorry not sorry. Wow, I'm going insane. It's not my fault. These boys changed me into a vampire... But I was weird before this, so I can't necessarily blame them for not having a boyfriend.

SPEAKING OF BOYFRIEND! I scrambled out of the bunk and sprinted to the main sitting room. I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

"Charlie?!" Matt's voice said in disbelief.

"MATT?!" I smiled.

"Where the hell have you been?!"

"I'm back in the states!" I smiled. Matt's not technically my boyfriend, but we're so close that he could be.

"Back in the states? When were you out of the states?"

"I went to London."

"WHAT?! WITHOUT ME?!"

"It was kind of against my will..."

"What?"

"Nothing... Anyway, I'm with the One Direction boys."

"Why?"

"Full of questions are we?"

"But you have the answers, so why are you touring with them?"

"I saw them in concert and..." I can't tell him... But, he'll understand.

"And?"

"Matt... Don't freak out when I tell you this... But... I'm kind of a... a vampire." I said quietly.

"Ha ha. Now really."

"I'm serious... You can not tell anyone, Matt, okay?"

"Charlie, stop bullshitting!"

"I'm not lying! I swear. Just don't tell anyone..."

"You're serious? So... You're a vampire..." He asked a bit shakily, after a bit of silence.

"Yes... But I'm not evil or crazy."

"Char, you've always been crazy babe."

"I know..." I laughed. "So you're not scared?"

"Not really, I trust you. Does your mom know?"

"God no! She'd have a heart attack."

"Let's hope she doesn't find out."

"Agreed." I laughed. We fell into more silence.

"Charlie?"

"Yea?"

"I... I miss you... A lot... I like you... A lot..." Well that was a surprise...

"I miss you too." I smiled, butterflies flapping in my stomach.

"See you soon okay?"

"Okay Matt... Bye." I said and hung up. I put my hands on my lap, still holding my phone. I couldn't wipe the insane grin on my face.

"Who was that?"

"Oh shit." I clutched my chest, jumping from Louis' sudden presence. "A good friend."

"You miss home?"

"A bit, but I enjoy it here."

"We have a show in Texas soon, so don't worry love." He smiled and rubbed my back. "Thought you ditched us when you weren't in the bunk."

"That thing is so uncomfortable."

"WHAT?! It is so comfortable!" He exclaimed.

"Not mine." I sighed. He pulled me by my forearm to his bunk in the back; he cocked his head for me to climb in. I did as he motioned and lied down. "WOW. Not fair." I snuggled deeper into the pillow.

"Alright, up!" He grabbed my hands.

"Noooo!" I begged., clinging to the pillow. I smiled and scooched over, making the cutest face I could. "Here."

"This isn't gonna hold!"

"I'm not that fat!" I laughed.

"I was talking about my muscles..." He winked.

"Mh." I rolled my eyes and scooched over a bit more. "I'm not moving." Louis let out a huff and climbed in next to me. "Yay."

"How can someone be so adorable and annoying at the same time."

"You can be me." I laughed, rolling over so our backs were touching.

"Night." Louis whispered. Do I roll over... No, that'd be weird... Right? Yes. No? I smiled at his conflicting thoughts.

"You can roll over, Lou."

"Oh, and you're allowed to read my mind!" He whispered/shouted.

"Duh." I said sarcastically. Then, Louis' strong arm draped over my stomach and I cuddled closer into him.

"I bet none of the other boys are as good as cuddling as I am."

"Wouldn't know." I laughed, eyes closed.

"Well, let's just say it's me." He whispered.

"But that'd be lying!"

"There are much worse things we could do than lie..."

"And that'd be?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"We could... Steal or we could murder people... Like we already don't do that, but we could... We could kiss..." He said the last bit quieter.

"What was that last part?" I blushed.

"I said we could..."

"Hhmm?" I grinned. He flipped me over and stared into my eyes. "You still haven't answer-" He cut me off by lightly placing his lips to mine, slowly, but desperately.

After the kiss broke he smirked.

"Oh." I blushed. "May I sleep now?"

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy that."

"I never said I didn't." I winked and flipped back over, resting onto him again. "Night."

"Night." He whispered and kissed the back of my head.