Chapter 19

"Three... Two... One..." Someone whispered.

I felt someone jump on top of me, and then a few more people.

"You assholes." I mumbled trying to kick them off of me.

"We have to go lazy head!" Harry shouted.

"You could've woken me up normally." I sighed.

"But we're not normal..." He laughed.

"I guess you're not a morning person..." Zac smiled.

"Not this morning." I muttered swining my legs over the bed. "I need to change."

"We can stop back at the hotel." Liam said. I gave him a lazy thumbs up and we headed downstairs. Paul had his car parked in front of ours in the circular drvieway. I hopped into the nearest car and snuggled up again.

"No sleeping!" Paul scolded.

"But...."

"We'll be at the hotel in a few minutes, alright?" He kept driving. After a few minutes of lazily talking, we did reach the hotel. I took a quick shower and looked through my suitcase. I laughed and pulled on a pair of red shorts and a navy blue and white striped shirt.

"LOUIS!" I shouted. He was in in a second. "We can match." I did a little pose.

"NO! I'm the only one who gets to wear stripes!" He shouted. "Take it off!"

"No! I like it!" I laughed.

"People will think we're in a relationshp or something, you know how fans are!" He pouted.

"You don't want people to think we're in a relationship?" I hovered my hand over my mouth in pretend shock.

"I-I didn't mean that." He threw his hands up. I walked towards him and shut the door. His back was pressed up against it. I looked up at him, smirking. "I see where you're going with this."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I tilted my head innocently.

"And, you're not even doing it right." He shook his head.

"How am I supposed to do it?" I crossed my arms.

"Like this." He took my hips and pressed me against the door. He unfolded my arms and held my wrists above my head.

"Ah... Thanks for showing me." I laughed.

"I'm not done, babe." He pressed his lips to mine desperately. He slowly released my hands and they wrapped around his neck. I leaned into him, kissing back. "You should finish getting changed... And you're not wearing stripes." He whispered against my neck.

"Fine." I laughed and we broke apart. He winked before leaving my room. That went well... I changed into white short-shorts and a pink button up t-shirt and rolled up the sleeves. I brushed out my hair and put in a simple, white headband. I put on black Vans and did my make-up quickly. I met the boys in the living area and they stood up. "I changed, happy, Lou?"

"Just remember, I am the only one allowed to wear stripes."

"YOU TRIED TO WEAR STRIPES?!" Zayn shouted.

"Boo Bear loves his stripes..." Harry put his arm around him.

"That is true." Louis nodded.

"Are you ready, yet?" Paul shouted.

"Yes Pauly!" Louis said childishly.

We headed down to the lobby and into the car. The boys were shouting the entire ride or just doing stupid things. We pulled up to the back of the theater and we all headed in. Paul doesn't trust me to stay by myself because of the last time he did that, so he told me I had to stay at his side, all times. I thought it was rubbish but- Did I just say rubbish? I'M SO BRITISH!

"I think I'm gaining an accent, boys." I smiled.

"Are you? let us hear it!" Harry said smugly.

"Why, ello. My name is Charlotte Fredricks." I said this in a British accent.

"Not bad, not bad." Zayn clapped.

"Quite." My eyes fluttered closed and I raised my eyebrows.

"We never said you were good." Niall teased.

"Don't push it Horan." I warned. He laughed loudly.

"How's your arm doing, by the way?" Liam asked.

"Uhh..." I unwrapped the cloth. "Damn... It's healed."

"Completely?" Louis asked.

"Almost. I can still see a little mark." I shrugged.

"You're welcome." Louis bragged.

"Yea, sure." I pushed him off playfully.

"Alright boys, let's get started!" Paul shouted. The boys cheered and rushed out on stage.

------------------------------------------------

The show had ended, and the boys had so much energy. It was insane.

"Boys, go get cleaned up so you can meet some fans. Charlie, stay here." Paul pointed at me and walked off. The boys raced each other to the dressing room.

After sitting alone for a while, the boys came out and we walked outside, a massive amount of screaming girls waiting for them. They were held back by a baracade.

Then I heard a male voice shout my name. My head turned to the sound. The voice yelled again. I knew that voice anywhere.

"MATT!"