Chapter 27

A/N

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND FOLLOW ME PLEASE!\

~Sky XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Charlie?" Someone's distant voice whispered.

I sat up quickly and hit my head on the top of the bunk, shouting, "I'm sorry!"

Harry looked at me curiously. I wiped my tear-stained cheeks and shook my head.

"Sorry for?"

"I... I don't know." I lied. He gave me a cold 'Yea right' stare. "Matt called." His jaw tensed. "And he asked me to be his girlfriend."

"And you said..."

"No." I sighed. "I could tell how hurt he was. I don't like hurting people. Especially my best friend." I shook my head sadly. "I only want to be best friends with him. That's it. But, I don't want to see him broken-hearted." I shook, tears threatening to trickle onto my cheeks. Harry gripped my hand and swueezed it.

"If he's your best friend, he'll accept that decision and understand."

"I don't want to lose him..." I wiped my eyes.

"You won't. If you mean that much to him, he'll understand. I promise." He hugged me again. I nodded and crawled out of the bunk. I changed into a simple outift after doing my hair and make-up.

"We saw your tweet." Louis said when I emerged from the bathroom. "I knew you had that sass in you!"

"I've always had sass! I'm like a cat. I got claws." I smiled and took a sip of my apple juice.

"You know what another name for cat is..." Zayn smirked. I dropped my jaw and hit his arm. The other boys where in tears from laughing.

"God, you're so immature." I rolled my eyes.

"WE'RE OLDER THAN YOU!" Niall rolled his eyes.

"I'm turning nineteen in two months! Well... I guess not really." I sighed.

"In normal years, you'll be nineteen, but it'll be a whole 'nother year before your a one year old vampire." Harry hugged me from behind. "Wittle baby." He cooed. I grimaced and pried him off.

"I'm not a baby, Harold." I crossed my arms.

"Damn you are sassy." Louis smiled.

----------------------------------------

The rest of the day was blan and we were all back at the hotel room. The boys' show was fantastic and fun-filled. I was channel surfing as the boys were fghting over what to have for dinner.

"NO NIALL! I'M POSITIVE THERE IS NO NANDOS AROUND HERE!" Liam shouted.

"WOULDN'T BOTHER TO LOOK!" Niall laughed.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH MCDONALDS?!" Zayn cried.

"NO! PIZZA! WE'RE GETTING DOMINOS!" Harry retorted.

"NO! LET'S GET MEXICAN!" Louis chanted.

"Can you guys-" I started.

"NO!" They all said in unison.

"Wow, okay then." I threw my hands up.

"LET'S JUST DRIVE AROUND FOR A BIT AND FIND SOMETHING GOOD?!" Harry suggested rather loudly.

"ALRIGHT THEN!" Liam agreed.

"WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?" Niall laughed.

"We're not, jeez Niall." Louis rolled his eyes playfully. "You comin'?"

"Surprise me." I yawned. "Or don't get me anything, I'm tired."

"Oh, says the girl who just performed a concert. Oh wait, that was us." Zayn teased.

"You know you just called yourself a girl, right..." I raised an eyebrow.

"I know..." He sighed. I shouted goodbye as the boys walked out of the hotel room. I got comfortable on the couch and in a matter of minutes, I was out