Chapter 5 Take the pain!

A/N

VOTE/COMMENT/READ/FOLLOW

~Sky XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5.take the pain

I walked through the main, very large wooden, doors. Getting to this castle was insane. We ran all the way through London to a small city just outside of London. It looked like a normal small town, but a large stone castle protruded from the hilltop. I got glares from the people in the town, but it didn't phase me.

"Charlotte?" An older man asked.

"Yes." I said simply. He waved his hand for me to follow him. I was a way away from him, not wanting to leave the boys' side. "You boys need to stay here until asked for. Follow me Charlotte."

"You'll be fine." Louis said. I nodded and hurried after the man. We walked in silence down a long hallway until he pointed to a door.

"They're inside." He said and left me. I was about to open the door, when it opened by itself.

"Come in." A man said. I stepped inside, my shoes making soft noises on the tan tile. "Charlotte!" The man with long, and I mean long, white hair said. A few other men were seated at his side. "I'm Master Lucin."

"Nice to meet you." I said nervously.

"So Charlotte, how did you come about this... Vampirism?" He eyed me.

"I was... Bitten." I shrugged.

"Against your will?" Another man asked.

"Well... No and yes. I let him bite me, even though I wasn't sure of the whole... Idea of it."

"Him?" Master Lucin raised an eyebrow.

"A friend."

"Did you know this friend was a vampire beofre he bit you?"

"No." I shook my head. "He told me and then... Bit me, saying he had too..."

"So, you are familiar with our laws?" A man with very wrinkly skin asked.

"Some. I know that if a vampire were to tell a human about being a vampire, and didn't turn the human, they'd both die..." I tried to explain the only law I knew about.

"Is that why you were bitten?" Lucin asked. Yes. "Ah."

"Oh yeah, you can read minds..."

"Can you not?" The wrinkled man asked, his voice low.

"Uhh..."

"What can you do? What's your ability?" The long haired man asked.

"I heal and I can feel the pain of those around me, physical pain. I know this because I saw... A dead animal and I could tell where it died." I said, kind of lying.

"And..."

"I understand animals." I said.

"I want to know about this physical pain ability." Lucin smirked. The other council men nodded. A minute later a man tied in chains was taken out. "Do your worst." Lucin said to a gaurd.

The gaurd kicked the prisoner in the ribs, and I got a pain in my chest. The gaurd slammed the prisoner's head into the ground and I winced in pain, getting a sharp pain in the forehead. The gaurd pulled out a sword and gave the man a cut across his arm. I flinched. Lucin smirked at the gaurd and I, and the gaurd drove the sword into the unknown prisoner's heart. I screamed, feeling my chest on fire, a sharp pain through my whole body. I fell to my knees, covering my mouth. The pain subsided quickly.