Chapter 2: Damiano Westbrook

A few friends invited me to a bonfire by the lake. I just arrived today and just wanted to relax but might as well go and pick up some hot girl.

"Sooooo, are you going to the bonfire or what?" Mia asked me.

"I am going. But just for an hour and then I'm coming back. I'm tired." I replied.

"Of course, grandpa." She rolled her eyes.

I chuckled. "Twenty eight, is not old, Mia. Besides, I had to do a big surgery today, and all I wanted to do was sleep. Or at least rest until the party."

"Okay, Dr. Westbrook. I'll leave so you can rest."

"Thanks, baby sis."

She left my bedroom after that. My sister has been wanting for me to meet someone, settle down, and give her lots of nephews and nieces. She's insane. Being a doctor gives me little time to even have a romantic relationship. I'm not even sure if I want kids. I can do no strings attached.

..................

"Well, well, you finally made it." My friend, Roman, greeted me.

"Be grateful my sister woke me up. I almost committed murder." I groaned. "A whiskey, please."

"Let me guess, Mia woke you up the only crazy way she knows." He chuckled.

"That she did." I said as the bartender passed me the whiskey.

My sister likes to wake up people by grabbing a cooking pot and a wooden spoon, and then she starts making noise. She only does this when someone oversleeps. Thank God, we don't live in the same house anymore. I wish whoever married my sister all the luck  they'll need it.

"Sorry." A girl said as she bumped into me. "I'm not drunk, I just need  the bathroom really bad, and you were in my way."

I chuckled. "Don't worry, but you better hurry cause the line is getting long."

"Shoot, gotta go. See you around stranger." She waved goodbye and then left in a hurry.

"Well fuck."

"I agree, so beautiful and young." Roman said.

"Eyes off her, she's mine." I smirked.

"Just like high-school always calling dibs." He rolled his eyes.

I laughed.

"It's been six months since I've las had sex. I'm at the hospital 24/7."

"Alright, the things we do for a friend in need." He sighed. "Since you're getting that hottie, I'm going to find a new one."

He left and it was just me and my whiskey. Exactly what I need right now. I love my work but I was in need of a vacation.  I finished my drink and went to the men's bathroom. 

"Let me go!" That's the same girl that bumped into me.

"You enter the men's bathroom, that's asking for trouble." The man was very drunk.

"The line for the girls bathroom is long. This bathroom was empty so I came here to pee." She huffed.

"Babygirl, you can't dissappear on me like that." I pulled her to me. "My wife is pregnant, when she needs to go, she doesn't care if it is a men's or women's bathroom."

"What he said." She rested her hand on my abs. The things I want to do to this girl.

"Well, I'm into a threesome."

"Yeah that's not happening, I don't share, she's mine."

We left the bathroom and told security to remove that asshole from the bathroom.