Chapter 9: Crazy About You

Damiano took me hiking, I'll make sure to kill him slowly later.

"Damiano, I just enjoy being sweaty when you're fucking me. I hate long walks and especially on Summer." I whined.

He laughed. "I'll reward you later "

"How about now." I smiled.

He pecked my lips and then kept walking.

"So thats a firm no." I huffed.

I could hear him laughing as he walked away from me. I made a run and jumped on his back.

"I have a little monkey." He hooked his arms on my legs.

I chuckled. "You're such a goof." I kissed his cheek.

He smiled. "We're here. Look at that view."

Mystic Lake looked so beautiful from up here. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck and then rested his chin on the crook of it.

"So peaceful and quiet." I smiled.

I grabbed my phone and took a beautiful picture of us.

"Don't worry, I won't post it anywhere. I just wanted a picture of us." I pecked his lips.

"I wasn't even thinking about that. I was just looking at the picture. It's perfect." He caressed my face.

"It really is. I changed my mind, I'm posting it in every social media I have."

I laughed and his face changed to a serious one.

"I just wanted to see your reaction." I pecked his lips. "Change that frown upside down."

"I'm crazy about you." He pulled me closer to him.

I kissed him. "So am I." I squished his lips. "But I'm never hiking again at 7 am."

He laughed. "Mornings are the best."

I shook my head. We stayed for two hours and then went to have lunch in town. I spotted Mia, going into a bakery alone.

"I'm going to grab something at the bakery, I'll be back in a bit." I told him.

"Alright, I have to to make a call to the hospital, I'll wait here." He kissed me.

I made my way to the bakery and saw her at a table. I made a beeline and sat in front of her.

"What's with the long face?"

She sighed. "Roman is acting weird. When I asked to spend the day together, he says he's busy and when I gave him a surprise visit this morning, he was in such a bad mood that he told me to get lost." She wiped her tears.

I sat next to her and let her cry on my shoulder. "Give him time to cool off. If he doesn't make an effort to even send a text, then he's not worth it. I get that we all have our own issues. But the way he's handling things is not the right one."

"I'm scared of losing him. I love him so much, it hurts."

"I know how that feels. I'm scared when summer ends. Everything between me and Damiano will be over." I sighed.

"Roman, has always been so sweet. But lately it's like I don't even know him anymore."

"If it's meant to be, he will reach you out. And I'm sure he will." I gave her a side hug.

"I hope so. Thank you for cheering me a little."

"I'm always here for you. Come to my house and we'll have a sleepover with tons of junk food."

"It's fine, I want to be alone. But thank you for the offer." She smiled lightly.

"Anytime, I hope you feel better. Let me know if you need anything." I hugged her and then she left the bakery.

I went to order a bag of cookies, and then made my way out. I saw Damiano, smiling and then he hung up. He pulled me closer to him and then kissed me.

"I'm assuming that smile was for me and not some side chick" I said against his lips.

He chuckled. "Just talking to mom. Don't be a green monster."

"Pfft, you're a green monster." I stuck my tongue at him.

He laughed. "I will be if I see another touching you."

I pecked his lips and we went to his place to watch a movie. Okay we watched half of the movie, the rest we spend it burning a lot of calories.

"Damiano." I moaned.

"My name sounds perfect when you moan it." He kissed my nipple. "You're mine and only mine."

"Only yours." I kissed him.

If only summer lasted a year.

The story is now fully released on Amazon: paperback and ebook. I'll still publish it here, but if you'll like to binge read it, is there complete.

Summer Romance https://a.co/d/2J7JZau