Chapter 8: No More Secrets

Two weeks have passed. Two amazing weeks! I can't believe he only has two more weeks, and then he is leaving. I really want for him to stay the whole summer, but I know his job doesn't allow it. I mean, I don't think there's any job that will allow you that much vacation.

Damiano told me he had to go to town to attend someone. So I went to his place since Mia was staying there and he gave me a key to his house. The man is capable of being with someone and trusting. He's just afraid of it. I entered the house and heard noises coming from the kitchen. I made my way there and was a little surprised. I had my suspicions.

"If my brother catches us, he will go ballistic ." Mia said against his lips.

"He's very busy."

"I can assure you, he can drop here any minute since he's only 15 minutes away." I said as I leaned over the doorframe with my arms crossed.

"Shit." They both said as they turned their attention to me.

"How do you know that? Have you been hanging out a lot with my friend?" Roman asked in a teasing voice.

"I saw him on my way here."

"And he gave you the key to his house?" He added.

"Uhm, he drop it?" Me and my big mouth.

"Don't tell my brother, and I won't get mad at you for not telling me about you and Damiano hooking up." She smiled.

"What, we're not -" I look at Roman.

"I didn't say anything. She saw you and Damiano when you came to lunch."

I sighed in defeat. "Fine, but eventually he will find out. And I'm sorry for not telling you about Damiano."

"It's fine. I like you for him. If he ever gets his fear of commitment in check." She rolled her eyes. "You could become my sister in law." She hugged me.

I chuckled. "That would be awesome. And what about you two?"

"It's casual for now. But who knows, we're living in the now." He said as he looked at Mia. She blushed.

"So when did this happen?"

"The day of the party my brother hosted." She answered.

"Ahh, so you didn't tell me either."

"I mean, I was going to. But then you hooked up with Damiano and didn't tell me so, I figured you must have your reasons, and so did I."

"I was afraid you would judge me and stop talking to me since that's your brother."

"I was afraid of the same thing since Roman is ten years older than me." She sighed.

"Okay, no more secrets." I said.

"No more secrets." She hugged me.

"Now Roman, I would suggest you leave because Damiano just texted me and said he is on his way. Imagine if he arrives and finds you here." I told him.

"On that note, I'm leaving. Mia, come to my house tonight." He kissed her. She nodded.

He waved us goodbye and left.

"You really like him."

"I do." She smiled. "What about Damiano?"

"I like him a lot." I smiled too.

"I'm home." I made my way to the living room and kissed him.

"Mia is here." He whispered against my lips.

"Oh, Mia, knows." Mia said as she entered the living room. "I saw you guys kissing the day we came for lunch, and Corina was here."

"Ah well, in that case." He pulled me into another kiss.

"Okay, I dont want to see my brother and bestie making out." With that said, she left.

I giggled. "Shall we take this to your room?"

"Fuck yes."

And fuck indeed. He sent me into oblivion. Good thing walls are soundproof.

"Damiano, you've ruined me for other men. I'm addicted to the way you ma-" fuck did I almost say make love? "Make my body feel. How it reacts to your touch."

"I'll break their dicks if they touch you." He growl agaisnt my lips. "Your body is mine. Say it."

"It's yours, I'm all yours." I moaned as he thrusted me.

He leaned down and whispered. "I'm yours too."

I smiled and kissed him. "Will you visit me when you leave in two weeks?"

"Well, we agree it would last for the whole summer." He smirked.

"Those words are music to my ear." I kissed him all over his face as he chuckled.

I may be crazy, but sounds like he could be developing feelings for me. If that's the case then, instead of being just a summer fling, it could become more than that. I want that more than anything.

Sorry for the short chapter. They'll get longer🥹