Chapter 6: You Drive Me Insane!

Damiano

Fuck, I went to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of whiskey. She drives me insane. There are parts of my life I'm not ready to talk about. Sarah Green. That's one subject I dont ever want to talk about.

I made way to the living room and found Roman. "Got bored of Bethany?"

"You could say that, my dick went flat at the thought of fucking her. I got my eyes on someone else."

"Too much information." I groaned. "Have you seen Aurora?"

"Yeah, I saw her leave with Sebastian."

My blood boiled at the thought of Aurora with Sebastian. I went outside and found him sitting on the porch.

"Where's Aurora?"

"She left, I offered her a ride but said she wanted to walk and clear her head." He looked at me. "She was really cute. The kind of girl you want to keep forever."

I gave him a look, he better not get any ideas with Aurora.

"Relax, I know she's yours. I'm just saying, don't let her go."

I rolled my eyes, "you know I don't do relationships."

"Yeah yeah, that's what they all say." He got up and went inside.

Where are you, Aurora?

Aurora

I ended up falling asleep by the fifth episode. There was a knock on my door. I forced myself check who it was and I internally groan. Whyyy.

"Open the door, Aurora."

I don't have the energy to fight. I opened the door and let him in. I closed the door and then locked it. Safety first.

"Cute look."

"I like being in sweatpants when I'm at home." I said simply. "What are you doing here? Got bored of your flavor of the night?"

He pulled me closer to him and then licked the corner of my mouth. "Oreos are my favorite."

I moaned. Dammit, I hate how my body reacts to him.

"Besides, I'm just a nice guy. Sometimes people confuse that with love. I told her that nothing was happening between us and left her there."

"You drive me insane, Damiano."

"So do you, you make me want to punch everyone that dares to even look at you." He kissed me.

I wanted to know about his high-school sweetheart love of his life. But I guess we're far from reaching that point. Maybe before he leaves I might ask again. The thought of him leaving in a month, depressed me.

"What's with the long face?"

"It makes me sad that you'll leave in a month. Well, actually in three weeks since you flew one to New York." I rested my head on his chest.

His hands traveled to my ass and gave it a squeeze. "I'll stay the whole month and then we will figure it out."

"Okay." I said as I looked up at him. 

He leaned down and kissed me. "And I promise you, nothing happened with her."

"I believe you." I smiled. "Promise me that when you want to end this, don't let me know, just make up an excuse that I won't see it coming."

"You wont see it coming," he kissed my neck. "Maybe, letting you go wont be an option by then, a lot can happen in a month."

I chuckled. "Don't sweet talk to me. That's a good line to hook a girl and make her believe everything you men say."

He laughed. "I'll try and be a douche then."

I shook my head. "You're something else, Dr Westbrook."

"Patient Aurora, because you haven't bothered telling me your last name."

"Sorry Doctor, my bad." I chuckled. "It's Knight Benson."

"Ahh, is your father Pierre Knight?"

"Yeah, he adopted me when I turned one. My biological one, is Miles Benson."

"I've only met Pierre. He went for a checkup last month."

"Yeah, he's the best. I love ny dad Miles, but my dad Pierre is my world. He saved me and mom." I smiled.

"I'm assuming something happend with Miles?"

"It's a long story though."

"I got time, let's order pizza and dessert." He said and I nodded.

I told him everything. And he listened to me, never interrupted me. It was so easy to talk to him. Could I see myself falling for this man, the answer is yes. But the reality is another one.

"I'm sorry you went through that. Some people just dont deserve to be a father."

"True, but the Miles I grew up with was a good father. But Pierre, he is the greatest."

"I'm glad you grew up filled with love." He kissed me.

"Thanks." I smiled. "Shall we go burn all the calories we ate?" I said as I grabbed the hem of his shirt.

He picked me up making me wrap my legs around his trunk. I told him where my bedroom is and he took me there and then placed me on the bed.

"Your body is mine. No one can touch you." He growl.

"Yes, same goes for you." I traced his bottom lip.

"Only you can touch me. My body only reacts to yours, Aurora." He kissed me.

We gave into our wildest desires. He ended up spending the night in my house. For someone who doesn't want a relationship, he sure is acting like he's in one. And I want to savor it while it last.