Chapter 3: Midnight

Normally, I would've never done something stupid and reckless, like getting in a car with a stranger. It is a very hot, sexy strager. But there was something so calming and trusting about him that I accepted his invitation. That whiskey made more tipsy than I already was. I was straddling on his lap, I could feel his hard on against my ass. Is this what alcohol does to you, make you horny?

"It's a bit hot here." I unbuttoned the first three buttons from his shirt. "You have some hair on your chest. I like it."

"That's good cause wax is not an option."

That made me laugh. He was so handsome, tanned, with dark hair and amber eyes.

"Also never shave your beard. I like men with beards." I said as I rubbed the palms of my hands on his beard.

"Your wish is my command. Now let's get you to bed cause you need some serious sleep." He picked me up and took me to a bedroom. By the look of it, it might be his.

He lay me down, and I was already missing his touch. Seriously, what's wrong with me?

"Don't leave me, please stay here."

He got in bed with me and pulled me closer to him. Fuck, this man makes me feel all kinds of thing. His big, strong arms wrapped around me make me feel safe. Yeah, definitely the alcohol talking.
..............

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling better. Good thing I didn't drink the whole glass of whiskey. I turned around and admired his features.

"You will poke holes in my face." He mumbles.

I chuckled. "I was just admiring you."

He chuckled, too. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better, I'm never drinking again."

He laughed as he pulled me impossible closer. "What do you want?" He kissed my neck.

"You."

"Before we go any further, I'm not looking for a relationship. If that's what you want -"

"Relax, I'm also not looking for a relationship. No strings attached."

That was far from the truth. I am looking for a relationship that will be so epic. Maybe it won't be with him, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the present. Besides, everyone's always talking about their summer romance or flings, that it is the best thing that's ever happened to them. Maybe I can do that.

"No strings attached." He placed me on top of him.

He pulled my shirt off, followed by my bra. He lowered his mouth and sucked my nipple. That feels amazing. He switched the other while massaging and pinching the other one. I was so wet and ready for him to take me. He flipped me over and removed my skirt and panties.

"Such a beautiful view." His mouth was now in my pussy, sucking it so hard that I could feel an orgasm coming.

"Fuck Damiano, don't stop." I screamed in pleasure as his tongue was thrusting my pussy.

"I don't intend, to." He removed the rest of his clothes and then suck my pussy one last time before pulling me into kiss.

Fuck this kiss was amazing, it wasn't my first kiss but fuck did it felt like one. It left me dizzy and wanting more. I pulled him down for another kiss. I could kiss him all day.

"Have you been with someone before?"

"My ex boyfriend. Which I totally regret having sex with. I dump him the next day." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll make sure to erase that bad experience." He kissed me.

He lined himself between my legs and without a warning he was fully deep inside me. I could feel he was big. He thrusted me fast as his mouth sucked my nipple I never want this night to end. I love his cock buried inside me.

"So fucking perfect." He caressed my body.

"So are you." I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

He kept changing me into all sorts of positions. Until We both came together.

"I'll pretend this was my first time." I panted. "It was out of this world."

"We have all night to go to poundtown." He said as his finger was massaging my clitoris.

I moaned. "Sounds perfect."

...............

When I woke up, he wasn't next to me. I got up and put on my outfit from last night. Except for my panties, I'll leave it so he will always remember me.

I went downstairs, and he was nowhere to be found. "Asshole." I sighed.

I returned to his bedroom to grab my shoes and there was a note on the bedside table.
'Had an emergency very early. Last night was amazing, and I would like to repeat it. Leave your number and I'll contact you.'

Alright. I left my phone number on the bedside table and then walked to my house. Hopefully he will call me.