Chapter 20: Family Time

After having breakfast, the two ponies arrived, and we went to the mini stable he has. I swear this man has everything in one place.

"Snow." Cassio named his pony.

"Well, this one is Blaze." I said.

They were so cute.

"Fyi, I'm not cleaning their poop." I told him.

Damiano laughed. "I'll hire someone to take care of them. There used to be a horse here. Sadly, it passed away from old age. He joined our family when I was 10."

"I never had a pet, but I'm excited for these little ones." I petted them.

"Can I ride, Snow?"

"We need to train them a little bit and get them saddles."

"Okay." He petted Snow. "Ponies are so cool!"

We chuckled. It was too cute to see his excitement. While Damiano settled the ponies on the stables, I sat down with my back against a tree and Cassio on my lap.

"I like it here, mommy."

I smiled. "It's beautiful."

"Yoo, Damiano. Guess who just arrived to the city.?" Sebastian said as he approached him. I don't think he he saw us.

"Not interested in anyone."

"I'll tell you anyway. Sarah Green. She's eager to see you. Since you and that hot summer chick aren't a thing, you can get back with Sarah and be happy again."

Happy again? Was he not happy the summer we were together? Or even now?

"Who is Sarah?" Cassio asked me.

"Just an old friend."

"I don't like her." Cassio huffed.

Same, little prince. Same.

"Look over there, asshole." He pointed at me and Cassio.

"Shit."

"What did you do?" Damiano's temper was flaring.

"Baby!" A woman, with blonde hair and a very petit figure approached Damiano and without a warning kissed him.

Damiano pushed her. "What the fuck is wrong with you! I told you clearly years ago, I don't want anything to do with you."

She giggled. "Don't be silly, I know you wanted to propose."

Cassio marched towards Sarah and pinched her hard. "Daddy belongs to mommy!"

I bit my lips from laughing. Although Damiano couldn't hold it in and laughed. Sebastian was shocked.

"Who is this little brat." She tried to push him, but I got in the way of that.

"Touch him and I'll break you in two." I warned her as I picked up Cassio.

"Daddy, I don't like her." He pouted.

"Daddy, huh?" Sebastian said.

"And a proud one." He smiled at Cassio.

"Sorry, Aurora." Sebastian said.

"It's fine. I'll believe it was an honest mistake of you bringing her, here." I winced.

"Shit, Aurora, I told you to take it easy." Damiano picked me up bride style. "Sebastian, please grab Cassio. Aurora here shouldn't even lift a plate."

"Sorry." I kissed his cheek.

"You prefer her over me. Have you seen her face?" Sarah said.

"Mommy is prettier than you." Cassio stuck his tongue at her.

I chuckled along with Damiano.

"Sarah, Aurora is my girl and Cassio is our beautiful son. You and I are history. Get out of my house and don't ever come near me or my family. And yes, I do prefer her over you, have you seen her gorgeous face? Plus she's beautiful inside and out." He pecked my lips.

Cassio giggled. "See, mommy belongs to daddy."

Sarah stormed away. Well, Damiano told her I was his girl. That made me happy.

Sebastian chuckled. "I like you kid."

"Everyone does." He grinned.

"Ay no, Dios mio. This is a fun size, Damiano."

We laughed. He stayed for a little bit and then left. Damiano placed me on the sofa and then put on some cartoons for Cassio. He sat next to me and interlaced our fingers.

I smiled. "So I'm your girl?"

"Yes, in all ways. You're mine." He placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I hope Sarah doesn't become a problem." I sighed.

"She won't, and fyi I washed my mouth with Clorox after she kissed me." He kissed me.

I laughed. "I missed you Damiano." I pecked his lips. "I hated the cold treatment. I was ready to let you go, I figured you didn't want me anymore so there was no point in fighting for us."

"It's you and me now. Will you officially be mine?" He smiled.

"You really want us to be in a relationship?"

"Yes, I want to give us a chance. No more stupid games. Unless it's under the sheets." He said against my lips.

"Okay, since you asked so nicely and I know you're obsessed with me, I accept." I smiled.

"That I am." He kissed me all over my face. "I'm crazy about you. That never changed."

"I'm hungry." Cassio said as he sat in between us.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him.

"Mac and cheese with chicken."

"My favorite." Damiano said.

"Really!?"

I chuckled.

"Yeah, since I was your age." He tickled him, Cassio laughed.

"Alright then, I'll get cooking." I said.

"You and Cassio stay here, I'll cook."

"Hey, I'm a great cook." I glared at him.

"I never said you weren't, your food is delicious but, you are still healing and I want to cook his favorite food."

"I keep forgetting about my healing process." I blew air past my lips.

"I help Daddy!"

"Yes, I do need a little helper since mommy can't help at the moment." He said as he picked him up and then went to the kitchen.

I smiled at them. It was so cute watching them bond. I haven't been this happy in a while and I don't want anything ruining it.