Chapter 7: Picnic By The Lake

A week has passed, and we've hung out with Mia and Roman. And when night falls, He goes to my house and fucks me till morning.

He flipped me over and then kissed me. "Get ready, we're having lunch in a very secluded spot near the lake."

"Does that mean you will have me for dessert out in the open?" I asked as he thrusted me.

"Yes, I want to fuck that beautiful pussy in every place." He thrusted me.

I moaned. I want him inside me 24/7. I think I've become a sex addict. Well addicted to sex with Damiano.

.........

We placed the blanket, followed by the basket and then we started to eat. The place was breathtaking. No one was here, it was just us and nature.

"Wanna go for a swim after lunch?"

"Uhm, I would love to, but I have thalassophobia. It scares me not knowing what's underneath me."

"You're missing out. Trust me, aside from little fishes, the lake is good to swim."

I gasped dramatically.  "What if a big shark and a crocodile make a surprise appearance."

He laughed. "You watch way too much movies."

I groaned. "I'm serious. Anything can happen."

"Alright." He kissed me. "How about one toe at a time."

"Fine, if I feel something under me, I'll kill you."

"The only thing under, you will be me." He bit my bottom lip.

I smiled against his lips. "Such a romantic man."

He chuckled. "Come on."

He got up and then shoved me on his shoulder and then jumped with me in the lake. We got to the surface and I clung to him.

"That wasn't one toe at a time!"

He laughed. "Sorry, beautiful. Had we gone your way, it would've taken us all summer. "

"Ughh, you're such an asshole." I huffed.

He kissed me. A kiss that got heated way too fast. We got out of the lake and he lay me down on the blanket.

"Being inside you is my favorite sport." He thrusted me.

"Same, I want you inside me always." I pecked his lips. "I'm not on the pill, so make sure you pull out."

"Way ahead of you. Kids are a no, right now."  He gave me one last thrust and then pulled out. His cum was all-over my belly.

"Like ever?"

"At the moment, I dont want kids. That's why I prefer not to have a relationship." He sighed. "Aurora, do you still want to continue this?"

"I do," I kissed him. "We have all summer to enjoy being together."

"After summer, we probably won't see ever again."

"We might." I caressed his face. "Your sister is my best friend and she will live in the same city as I do."

"I guess we will see what happens after summer ends. Let's just enjoy the now." He kissed me. "Now lets get change before someone catches us naked.

We changed really fast and then he drove us back to my house. I don't want summer to end. I want to stay with Damiano.

.................

I woke up in the middle of the night and Damiano wasn't next to me. I like when he spends the night here. I hate when he leaves without saying anything.

"I didn't leave. I got thirsty and went downstairs for a bottle of water." He said as he got in bed and pulled me to him.

"I knew that."

He chuckled. "Sure you did."

"Sorry, I just woke up and you weren't here figured you left. You've done it like three times already."

"And I stopped doing that. I'm here." He placed a soft kiss on my lips.

This man makes me feel like this is real. Like we're in a relationship. Cause if I'm being honest, it's not hard to fall for Damiano. In fact, Ive started developing feelings for him. But I know he doesn't feel the same. It's just sex. Maybe cause I'm still eighteen and right now everything is exciting and maybe I'm confusing things. Like Damiano said, let's enjoy the now.

I snuggled to him. "I really like when you spend the night. I get my own personal teddy bear to cuddle.

"Did you just call me fluffy?" He arched an eyebrow.

I laughed. "Maybe, but you're nice to cuddle with."

He gave me a devilish smirk. He flipped me over and thrusted me very rough. I wasn't complaining, I like when he gets like this.

"Fuck, Damiano!" I screamed in pleasure.

"That's for calling me fluffy." He pounded hard.

I giggled. "And I stand by it. You have a hard rocking body. But when it comes to sleep. You're my cuddle bear."

He laughed. "Aurora, you're something else." He gave me one last thrust and we both came.

"That I am."

"Goodnight, beautiful." He kissed me.

"Goodnight, Damiano." I went to sleep with a smile on my face.