Chapter 19: Lets Talk

Later that night, we read a bedtime story to Cassio and he fell asleep immediately in his new bed. I turned-on the little lamp next to his bed and then we left his room. We went to the living room and stayed in silent for a bit. It wasn't an awkward silent though.

"Can I see his pictures from when he was a baby up to now?".

I nodded. "I figure you would asked, so I brought you his baby album."

"Thanks." Our hands lightly brushed. Butterflies Invaded my stomach.

"You were right, your little bump was cute."

"Thank you. Although pregnancy can be tough. In the last month I was always hot. I had to go out in the cold and Europe's cold weather is insane, but that actually help me cool off"

He shook his head as he lightly chuckled. "Did you had any morning sickness, cravings?"

"My cravings were eating mango with lemon and salt. I cried hysterically when they couldn't find any mango. But they replaced it with green apple and it did the trick."

"What about your hormones, pregnancy makes you be horny all the time." He said in his raspy sexy voice.

"Yeah, my hormones were all over the place. I needed for someone to fuck me. I needed you there, that was my biggest craving." I'm turn on right now, I don't need to be pregnant to crave this man.

"And did someone fuck you?" His expression darkened.

"No one touched me." I blushed. "I bought an adult toy."

"Who came to your mind?" He placed me on his lap. "Who did you imagined was pleasuring you?"

"You, I wanted you, I needed you."

"Do you still want that?" He lips were now on my neck.

"I want to say I don't, but I do." I moaned. "But I can't go back to this just being something casual. Not when you're still angry at me."

"Aurora-"

"I'm going to take a shower. I'll see you in the morning. Enjoy Cassio's album." I grabbed my crutches, but was immediately lifted. "Damiano!"

"You're tired, let me take you to the guest room." He took me to the guest-room and placed me on the bed. "Goodnight, beautiful."

"Goodnight, Damiano."

..................

If there's something I hate more than pickles, is, thunders. Til this day, they still scare the shit out of me. Please thunders go away to another country. I buried my face in the pillows. The bed dipped and was pulled into a hard chest.

"I figured you needed a cuddle bear, in this stormy night." He said against my ear.

"You're gonna make cry." I snuggled to him. "why are you doing this? You told me, us could never happen again."

"Because I missed you. Four years have pass and in four years I couldn't get you out of my mind. I haven't been with anyone since you. And if I'm being honest. I don't want anyone else, just you." His lips brushed against mine.

"But you haven't forgiven me, you only want me for sex." I tried to get away from his grip but he didn't allow it.

"If I was angry, I would've never allowed you to come to my house, or meet my parents for that matter. I want you Aurora Knight in all fucking ways possible. Not just for sex. You're mine."

He crashed his lips against mine. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and it felt fantastic to be kissed like this again. I've missed him so much.

"So can I keep you, this time?" I said against his lips.

"Yes, letting you go was the stupidest thing I've ever done. So I'm the one who's asking, can I keep you this time?"

"Yes." I kissed him all over his face. "You're mine, Damiano."

"I've always been yours." He kissed me. "Once you're healed, I want to make love to you. And then fuck you rough."

I giggled. "If Cassio wasn't in the picture, do you think we would've been together again?"

"Yes, because I couldn't go another month without you. I kept saying, no she hurt me, but then I was like, everyone makes mistakes, were not perfect." He caressed my face.

"And what about Sarah, your first girlfriend?"

"She didn't want me to become a doctor. Everything she did was to stop me from pursuing my career."

"Still, the way I handle things were immature and a bit crazy."

He pulled me into another kiss. "True and because you're obsess with me."

I laughed. "Don't get a big head."

"I have two, one that enjoys your beauty and the other one that enjoys being inside you." He bit my bottom lip. "I'm also obsess with you."

I smiled. We talked a little more and then I was finally able to fall asleep in the arms of the man that I love. He hasn't told me that he loves me. Will he ever say those three words?