Chapter 17: The Other Side Of The Story

4 Years ago:

After leaving Mystic Lake, I busied myself with work, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Aurora, you weren't supposed to become so important in my life. I wanted to keep seeing her even after summer. But when I found out what she was doing, it just brought all the fucking bad memories from Sarah. She made me believe she was pregnant just to trap me.

I arrived in New York and went to a bar, some of my friends were there and with them was Sarah Woods. A famous model.

"Finally back from the lake." Sebastian said.

"Yeah."

"Are you okay? You seem sad." Sarah said against my ear.

"I'm fine, and give me space, I don't even know you." She wasn't bad looking, but the only one who could turn me on, wasn't here.

"Don't talk to the lady like that." Joshua said.

"All I want is to get drunk and forget about my problems." I was angry.

"Fine, a bottle of whiskey it is." Sebastian rolled his eyes.

"I'll be back," I got up and went to the bathroom.

I wanted to call her and when I got the courage, my phone wasn't with me. Fuck I left it at the table. Probably for the best, I can't forgive her, for what she did. When I returned my friends weren't at the table, just Sarah.

"Where's everyone?"

"They went to dance with some random girls. I stayed because you left your phone. I wanted to give it back." She smiled.

"Thanks."

"Wanna dance or take this bottle to my apartment?"

In another time, I would've gone to her apartment and fuck her. Right now, I just want the bottle and go home.

"I'll take the bottle but I'm not in the mood for hooking up. See you around, Sarah."

..............

When Aurora found her on my lap that day, was just a coincidence. I grabbed the opportunity to get rid of her. When Sarah told her I was her boyfriend I didn't correct her. I wanted to hurt Aurora. But when she left, I knew I had to follow her. Til this day she is the only one to ever drive me insane. And the worst part is, I wanted to kiss her and then fuck her out of my system. But that wouldn't work, Aurora leaves me craving for more. Sarah and I never hooked up. She just keeps showing up.

When Aurora revealed everything, I knew who was the responsible of me never getting the calls and text. I had accidentally left my phone unlocked. Everything was coming back.

"You have one second to get the hell out of my office. Never step a foot here."

"You're being unreasonable" She screeched.

"Because of your stupid shit, I missed out on knowing that I have a son! Get out of here, if you come anywhere near me, Aurora or my son, I will kill you and I'll end your career."

"Fuck you, Damiano. You're not even hot!" She stormed out.

"Fuck!" I was so angry.

Present:

I made my way to the waiting room. Everyone was here, I search if there was a little boy with them, but no such luck.

"How is she?" Imogen asked.

"She's out danger. Luckily no organs or veins were damaged. She will make a full recovery."

"Can we see her?"