Chapter 2: Dreams

(Quick warning there will be some child abuse so please read with caution ⚠)

[Sal]

After that weirdly not awkward run in. Travis left after around ten minutes. "Just because I let you sit next to me doesn't mean we're friends. Got it?" Travis said. Sal nodded and thought "Well not yet.. at least." Travis left. Sal felt a little alone, but he decided this was a great moment to just have alone time. Everyone needs alone time and this was his chance so he took it. He stared the stars wondering if he came here more often if he could see Travis more. Sal smiled at that thought.

They have to be friends someday and maybe more the next.

After about twenty minutes Sal was ready to go home and go to sleep so he could tell Ash what happend tomorrow! She was gonna be excited for him. When he was walking home he was also thinking about how Larry was acting at dinner. He wasn't acting super weird, but something was off. He started acting weird on the drive home so maybe he knew Ash and Sal where hiding something. Sal came to the conclusion that Larry was just upset that they didn't tell him, but he is going to have to wait a little longer at least until him and Travis become friends. If they do.... Sal shook that thought out of his head.

He had finally gotten home and Henry was already asleep so Sal didn't bother doing anything other then going to his room and going to sleep.

[Travis]

He had gotten home at 8:47 PM. His mom and father were on the could watching a movie. They looked over and Kenneth asked Travis if he wanted to join. Travis declined and said he was going to bed. He went upstairs pissed off because of his father. "Don't you dare try to be all nice after what you put me and my mom through, Kenneth." Travis mumbled while clutching his fist and walking into his room. He tooke a deep breath took off his clothes until he was in boxers and a T-shirt. Then he climbed into bed and went to La La land.

[Ash]

For the rest of the week after Sal had told Ash about what happend on Monday nothing else had happend. Ash knew there was gonna have to be progress soon, I mean it was already Friday. It was lunchtime everyone else except Sal and Ash were still in line. "So what did you dream about?" Ash asked eating her greasy school pizza. "What?" Sal asked confused "If it was a good dream try telling him. Start a conversation." Ash said getting straght to the point. Sal nodded while putting fruit into his mouth under his prosthetic.

"Hey guys!" Larry said sitting by Sal. "Hey Larry!" Ash said enthusiastically. "Hey Larry." Sal responded. "Sooo I have a question..." Larry started. Ash and Sal knew where this was going. "What's do you need Larry?" Ash asked. "Can I copy off one of your guy's Chem homework?" Larry asked and they all laughed. Sal nodded and handed it to him. "Thanks Sally face." Larry said copying the homework down. Chug and Maple came to sit down, but they were just talking to eachother. Todd and Neil came next. "Hey guys." Neil said sitting next to Todd. They were all just talking and laughing about whatever came to the conversation.

[Travis]

He had gotten his pizza and was trying to get away from the church boys. They were always following him asking questions like "Did you study your Bible today?" Or "Have you praised the lord today?" It was always annoying. He was the one being called "churchboy" but at least he wasn't this annoying always following people around talking about God. He is Christain because of his father, but even every once in a while he needs a break from the constant talking about God. He never understood how his father could put up with it. He had finally gotten away and found a place where he could get his math homework done and eat probably the most greasy pizza he has seen in his life.

He was working on his math homework before he heard the same voice that he can recognize anywhere. "What'cha doing churchboy?" Larry asked "I am doing homework now leave me alone." Travis said not looking up. Larry was confused. "Why haven't you been bugging us all week?" Larry asked. "Because I don't want to. Ok?" Travis said still not looking up. Larry sighed. He sat down by Travis. "Look at me." Larry said. He looked at Larry. "I still hate your guts, but we used to be childhood best friends before you changed. So, what is going on?" Larry said seriously. "Nothing don't worry about it." Travis said. Larry wanted to laugh. Don't worry about it? Yeah he hated how he changed, but before that he was a great person. Larry doesn't like to admit it, but he still cares and worries about him. They could probably be good friends again if he changed. Travis looked at him with complete seriousness. "I am fine." He told Larry. Larry knew it was a lie, but it was useless to keep trying. The last thing Larry said was "If you change up the way you act maybe we can rebuild our friendship we used to have." Then with that Larry left Travis to think about it and he did.