Chapter 4: "GIRLFRIEND!?"

(Idk if this needs a tw but there is some dissociation also implied drinking and abuse)

[Veronica and Larry]

It was first period on a Thursday and he was talking with his new friend Veronica. They were both talking about the new Sanity Falls album. She was laughing at a joke Larry made. He figured sinse Ash wasn't intreasted in him he would try to go after Veronica. It may seem like a dick move and it kind of is, but she is really pretty and she is super funny as well. So, why wouldn't he try? Then he got an idea. His face lit up so much it almost seemed like a light bulb lit over his head. "Hey why don't you come over to my place and you can meet my other friends?" Larry asked. "Oh yeah of course. I would love too!" He handed her a card for the basement and told her where to go. She wrote it down on a piece of paper and told him she would be there. Then the bell rang and she was about to leave before Larry asked "Hey do you mind if I call you Vee?" She shook her head no "Sorry only one person calls me that and were super close, but you can call me Nica if you would like." She felt bad, but that was Travis' nickname for her and she only wanted him to call her that because everyone always called her "skeleton" because of how skinny she was or "weirdo". It may seem odd that she said that, but Travis is her bestfriend and he was the first one to come up with a nickname like that. She felt silly afterwards, but it's just something that is special in her heart. "Ok see 'ya Nica!" Larry said leaving and she nodded while leaing as well.

[Larry]

He was a bit confused on why she didn't want him to call her Vee, but he didn't bother thinking anything else about it. The bell rang "Oh shit!" Larry said before running to his class late.

It was lunch and Travis wasn't at the table again... he was starting to get worried he had been at the 'teachers classroom' for three days already. Sal seemed lonely and Larry didn't know what to say to cheer him up. Larry wasn't very good with relationships. He was good at being in one, but not at comforting others that are dealing with one. An example of this was when Ash used to have a boyfriend last year and he was trying to comfort her, but they had broken up the next day.... Larry had felt bad about it, but yet happy? That just made him feel more guilty.

Sal sat down quietly and everyone could tell that he had a crush on Travis' and was upset that he wasn't there. "Hey, Sal have you met the new girl Veronica? I met her and she is super cool and nice!" Ash said not jealouse anymore because she found out she has a 'boyfriend'. Ash seemed to like her a lot by the way she was talking about her. Larry was happy about that because if (won't happen lol) they were to date he would want all his friends to approve of her. Especially Sal and Ash. Yeah he still had feelings for Ash, but he figured it was time to move on.

"You met her?" Larry asked Ash. "Oh yeah, she seemed pretty chill. Also very pretty." Larry nodded. "That's cool. Oh, that's reminds me I was curious do you guys want to come over? I wanted her to meet you guys." Larry said. "Ok, I will bring Neil with me around four." Todd said eating broccoli. "I'll bring Ash over after school." Sal said. Ash nodded and took a bite from her peanut and butter and jelly sandwich. "You should tell Travis in 5th." Todd told Sal. Sal nodded.

[Travis]

Travis had just got done hanging out with Veronica and had decided that he was going to hang out with the group together tommorrow and next week because he felt bad about not being there during lunch. Besides he missed them, but mostly Sal.

Now it was 5th period. Travis was about to fall asleep when a certain blue haired boy with pigtails came over to his desk. "Hey, Travis!"  Sal said snapping Travis out of his trance. "Oh, hey Sal." Travis said with a smile. Sal smiled back through his prosthetic. "Are you busy later?" Sal asked "No I shouldn't be. Why?" "Well, Larry wants us to come over so we can meet his new friend." Sal said. Travis nodded. "Ok I'll ask if I can go. I probably can." Travis said. Sal nodded. "Have you heard the new album of Sanity Falls?" Sal asked he was expecting a 'no', but still. "Yeah a few songs." Travis said. Sal was shocked and a little hurt at the same time. "Well maybe he went to visit Larry and he heard it there... Wait Larry doesn't have the new album, so how could he have heard it?" Sal thought then he dismissed it. "Really? Was it good?" Then their conversation continued about music, their friends and whatever they felt like.