Trouble Starts

"Here comes trouble!!"

Three Days Later, In The Sewer Lair

The brothers walk into the dojo and notice that Splinter and the sisters are in the room. "What are they doing?" Mikey asks Splinter while the brothers walk over to Splinter. "They are training, which is what you guys are supposed to do." Splinter said to the brothers who smile at him. Leo turns back to face the girls, and there she is—Jesse in front of them, with Jamey to her left, Cheyenne to Jesse's right, and Tasneem to her rear. "Okay, let's demonstrate our fighting ability. Tasneem, you go first." Jesse said to her making Tasneem nod and Splinter turns out the lights, leaving the room to be lit only by a few candles. The others watch Tasneem, who was silent until she heard a creak behind her. Tasneem doesn't bother to look; she just extracts and tosses ninja stars. The stars passed directly overhead Jamey, pinning the ends of her mask, and Tasneem threw her weapon to the right of her. Cheyenne is now wrapped in Tasneem's weapon after falling off the tree. "Yes." Tasneem said then she gets swept off her feet by Jesse who then points her fan at her sister. The fact that Tasneem is capable of such things shocked Splinter and his brothers. "Good job Tasneem but focus." Jesse said to her then Jesse helps Tasneem up. Cheyenne escapes Tasneem's weapon while Jamey removes the star from the ends of her mask. "Your up, Cheye." Jesse said to her sister then the three sisters hide in the dark. With her hands clasped around her bo, Cheyenne stands in the center of the room. When Cheyenne noticed her sisters were going to attack, she spun her body, causing a blade to emerge, and then she slammed it hard onto the ground. Her sisters started to tremble from where they were biding as well. "What was that?!" Raph yelled making Cheyenne look at him. "I call it echolocation." Cheyenne said to him with a smile. "That is so awesome!" Donnie yelled with a smile. "Nice trick, but you can't just go doing that all the time in battle." Jesse said to Cheyenne who looks at Jesse. "Rely on your senses, Cheyenne." Jesse said to her sister who nods. "Okay, but I can still use it right." Cheyenne said to her. "Sure." Jesse said to her making Cheyenne smile then Jesse looks at Jamey. "Jamey." Jesse said to her. "I get it." Jamey said to her making Jesse roll her eyes as the three disappear into the shadows. After pulling out a few ninja stars, Jamey spins around and she shoot stars until she is satisfied that she is finished. Jamey observed the traces of her sisters' movements as she stopped spinning. After that, Jamey noticed two shadowy shadows forcing her to reveal two ninja stars, which she then threw at the two figures. When Jamey ran over, she had Tasneem and Cheyenne pinned by the tips of their masks. Jesse then fell from the tree and kicked Jamey down. "Your aim is gotten way better." Jesse said to Jamey who pushed Jesse off her. "Just take your turn so we can get done with this." Jamey said to her being mean. Jesse lets out a sigh and moves to the center of the space, where she settles in to start her meditation. After a few moments of waiting, Jesse turns around and kicks a Tasneem across the room while she was in midair. Cheyenne lunged at Jesse, but Jesse immediately ducked under her feet and kicked her, sending Cheyenne reeling. Then, just as Jamey tries to take Jesse down with her weapons, Jesse draws her fan and blocks the strike. Jesse feels that Jamey is using more force than usual, and when she glances into Jamey's crimson eyes, Jesse can understand why. Jesse loosened her hold, causing Jamey to drop Jesse to the ground while her red eyes gleamed. "Snap out of it, Jamey!" Jesse yelled making Splinter turn on the lights and he sees Jamey was close to killing Jesse. Splinter rushes the two and kicks Jamey out using the pitching technique. As the sisters and brothers rush to them, Jamey collapses to the ground. "You okay, Jesse?" Leo asks her while Jesse rubs her neck. "I'm fine." Jesse said to him while Jamey sits up. "You okay?" Raph asks her as Jamey stands up. "Just leave me alone!" Jamey yelled as she walks away from the group and out of the Dojo.

Later Jesse walks over to the room that her sisters share and she sees Jamey sitting on her bed. "You okay?" Jamey asks her while Jesse walks over to her. "Yeah, I been hit much worst." Jesse said to her as she sits next to Jamey. "Although it wasn't my intention to hurt you, that thing inside of me suddenly broke free and attacked you." Jamey said to her while Jesse looks forward. "I know." Jesse said to her. "Why did he do this?!" Jamey yelled as she stands up making Jesse look at her. "We did everything he wanted when we were with him and he does this. Does he even care about what happens to us? Or if this thing can kill us?" Jamey said to her. "He is a madman and..." Jesse said to her while she walks over to her. "We have to be strong and we will find a way to fix us." Jesse said to her. "I hope you are right about that." Jamey said to her then Jamey walks out of the room to go to the kitchen. As Jesse settles back into bed, her thoughts turn back to the strategy she had been considering.