Chapter Two

Chapter Two

 Ja'Kiya Nicole Banks .

"You better come to this party tonight!" Tanisha was screaming all in my ear about some lil' party. Don't get me wrong, I love to party. Fuck, partying was my life but my momma wasn't trying to hear that right now.

See, my momma owns successful stores, online boutiques and other businesses so she makes a nice living. Blah, blah, this and that. 

Anyways, a couple of days ago she told me I needed to chill with all the partying and craziness. I was like, "Shit, who?! She done got 'Kiya fucked up!" Yeah, I said it all in my head. She's the only person I hold my tongue for. Best believe if she wasn't my mother, I would've cut the fuck up! Sometimes I even lose it with her, but I catch myself before I get my ass slapped into next year.

"I hear you, Tanisha and I could've sworn I told you what my momma said," I responded and walked into the school doors.

Before y'all start assuming, I'm not ghetto or hood, I just say what's on my mind without hestitaion, like I stated before. I'm actually very smart but my mouth is so sporadic, I can tell you to kiss my ass in so many "big" words you would not understand. Oh yeah, your girl is official.

"Please tell me you'll at least think about it 'cause bitch social shakedown gone be the fucking truth," Rachel said, twerking a bit as if social shakedown had already started.

"You know I'm about to devise a plan in first hour," I said as I closed my locker shut.

"Okay, see you in second!" She ran down the hall to her first period class. We missed homeroom on a regular basis so we didn't even try to make it on time for it any more. As I was walking, I saw this girl and fine ass boy coming my way. Hmm, this could be interesting.

"Hey Amber. Who's this?" I asked, looking directly at the cutie.

"Hey Ja'Kiya. This is Antoine, he's new this year and I have to help him find all his classes."

"Hmm, have fun. Oh, and welcome to the school, Antoine." I heard a small "thanks" from him as I walked off. Not as interesting as I thought. Boys with no confidence was a complete turnoff, small ass voice!

Wow, why must the day go by so fast when you have a mission to complete? By mission, I mean putting my party plan into action. I wasn't nervous, yet I still had a couple of corks in it.

"Did the genius come up with a plan?"

"Yes, this genius did come up with a plan. This genius is also ready to get it out the way too!"

"Why, what's the big rush?"

"Nothing, I just wanna know if I can go or not."

"Did you think of an outfit if you can?" this was a typical Rachel question.

"Yes, Rachel," I said unable to control my laughter. Rachel is my other best friend. I've known her longer than Tanisha and I guess that's why we're much closer.

"Let's go!"

***

"Mommmaaaaaa!"