Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

King .

Man, Ja'Kiya really got a nigga thinking about her like twenty-four/seven. It ain't been that long since she spent the night by my house, but it's been long enough for a nigga to miss her even though we be texting and shit, you know what I'm saying?

My iPhone 6 plus rung, telling me I had a text. I looked down at the screen and noticed Ja'Kiya and a lot of other females texted me. I clicked on her text and read it.

Future: Boy shut yo' ass up.

Me: Mane, you know you want a nigga meat tho!

Future: Don't nobody want yo' la baby D nigga!

Me: Shid who? Must be thinkin' bout them other niggas you been wit cause I'm big daddy over here.

Future: Gay soundin' ass, but a'iight whatever.

Me: Where you at? Come let a nigga scoop you up.

Future: I ain't even home, tbh. I'm chillin' with the girls right now.

Me: Always, but it's cool, ma. I feel it. :)

"The fuck you texting that got you with a grin like that nigga?" Moose asked. I looked at him and laughed.

"Kiya. Fuck you wanna know for?"

"Look at that. This la' nigga in love na!" Touchy chimed in.

"And he ain't even get the pussy, yet!" Ty said.

"Hell yea that la' juvie got our nigga trippin." Moose said.

"Fuck all yall." I laughed. Them niggas trippin. I ain't never say I was in love with her. I'll admit that I'm feeling her, but shit, I barely know her like talking 'bout...at least not enough to be in love.

When I thought about the words being in love it made a nigga tense up. I ain't ready to be that kind of nigga. I mean, thugs never fall in love  ─that's one of the rules of the game. I rubbed my temples, and forced the thought to slip my mind.

"All the trap houses and shit good, right?" I asked.

"Yeah. They all straight. Nobody been having any serious problems lately," Ty said. I nodded my hand. Thank god cause shit been getting stressful in the drug game. Not to mention we still gotta get that bitch nigga Alejandro.

"Man, let's go shoot some hoops. A nigga ball game been gettin' rusty," Moose said.

"Yo' ball game been rusty nigga!" Touchy chimed in. We started dying laughing, and we all nodded our head in agreement. He pointed his middle finger at us, and we all got up and headed to the court close to the high school where everybody be at.

We walked on the court, and it was packed. I could tell we'd be doing a little side deals today, but right now we just tryna play ball and chill. We walked over to one of the empty goals, and split up in two teams. Me and Moose on one team, and Ty and Touchy on the other.

We were all into our basketball game when some lil niggas came over talking bout we were on their court. Fuck wrong with these niggas?

"I don't think you understand nigga. This is OUR court," the short dude said.