Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

King .

I sped all the way to my mom’s house. I can’t believe that bitch just stabbed me. The nerve of that hoe, a nigga did a lot for that bitch. I loved that bitch…I love her. Fuck that shit, fuck love. She betrayed me. I should’ve known that she was setting me up all along.

Why was I so oblivious to this shit? I fell for a bitch that set me up. I fell for a low down dirty ass female. Fuck! Now, I understand why they say thugs can never fall in love. It always turns out to be some shit like that. That hoe probably just wanted my money all along. No good bitch.

Like a nigga really let that hoe in on a side that nobody knew about me. Like I told that bitch everything, and she stabbed me, literally! WHAT THE FUCK. Yeah, yeah, call me a whiny ass nigga all y’all want, but y’all don’t understand how this shit feels. Betrayal hurts like a muthafucka, which is why a nigga never let anybody in.

I stormed in my mom’s house with a shit load of blood leaking from the side of my stomach. I managed to take the knife out once I got in the car.

“Oh my god! Lavonte what the fuck happened to you?! Who did this shit?” my mom, Adrianna, asked. She was worried.

“That bitch ‘Kiya stabbed me!”

“What I knew she didn’t stab my muthafucking baby! Why did she do that? What’d you do to her King?” She questioned me. I can’t believe she sitting her questioning a nigga and shit. It’s not what I did to her, it’s what that bitch did to me. It’s fucked up that my own mama can’t see that shit.

I started explaining to her how I got the call from Moose about that bitch, and how I started telling her about how I know that she’s been setting me up. My mom looked confused as hell.

“How the fuck would Moose know that she was setting you up? The whole story that you just told me involving Moose doesn’t make any sense to me. I honestly don’t think that Ja’Kiya would do anything like that to you. When I say that that girl is a ride or die bitch, I mean that shit.”

“So you really on that bitch side, ma? Really?! I’m yo’ muthafucking son, and this bitch doing me some low down dirty shit, and you still tryna rock with this bitch like I’m not yo’ child! What the fuck?! You supposed to be there for me. Mane fuck you ma! Straight up. Fuck you and fuck that bitch! Moose been riding with me for six years now, and you expect me to believe that bitch over a day-one nigga?! Fuck you!” I screamed. I was infuriated. How could she do some shit like that? I’m her blood and she choosing that bitch over me.

I got up and began heading for the door. I wasn’t trying to hear shit that she had to say at this point. The betrayal was fucking real. She was screaming for me to come back so she could stitch up the stab wound but fuck her I’ll go to one of my other bitches and let them fix it. A nigga need to hurry up though, because I can feel myself getting dizzy due to the amount of blood loss.

I left her house and headed to my blasian bitches house.

I knocked on the door, and she answered when she saw who I was through the peephole. Kelis answered the door, and she looked scared as fuck, like she didn’t know what to do. I walked in slowly because I could feel my body getting weaker and weaker by the minute.