Chapter 1

Ever since Margaret graduated high school, she met her good friend Alastor at the bar she was working at with her newly wed husband. She would talk to Alastor a lot since they were good friends.

Sometimes Alastor would even invite her to his home, so they could talk about the latest news about everything and such, Alastor would even act zesty or just as a teenage girl doing so.

One night with one of her sleepovers with Alastor, his mother would start to question.

"Hey Al?"

"Yes mother?"

"Are you and that girl a thing? If so I can plan your wedding and you guys could eventually give me some grandbabies!" Alastor's mom said as she smiled.

"Mom... Me and her are just friends, besides she's already married! I just haven't found the right girl yet mother!" Alastor then said with a smile telling the truth.

"Alright... If you say so my boy" she sighs as she went off to make jambalaya.

Alastor then went to Margaret then made a look.

"Hey! So anymore good news happening so far?" Alastor then asked as he was curious.

"Nothing really now, other than me and my husband, well mostly my husband started a career at the local bar recently. I just work there as a singer performer." Margaret said as she told him.

"Sounds fun! Well I wish you luck! I would join you but I have started my job as a radio show host! But I will visit you my dear friend!" Alastor said as he ruffles her hair.

"Thanks Al! You are a real pal!" Margaret said as she smiled.

"Of course! Anytime my dear!" Alastor said as he clapped his hands.

--

After she stayed for dinner, she then went to her apartment where she was living with Ricardo. Only to be met with him with a stern face towards her.

"Hey Ricardo! Sorry I was late, I was with a good friend of mine and his mother made some really good jambalaya—" As she said that she then got interrupted by Ricardo then slapped her face.

"His as a boy?! Are you fucking cheating on me?!" Ricardo said after he slapped her.

"What... No of course not..! We are just friends.... Why would assume such an awful thing...?" Margaret said wondering why that was a bad thing.

"You can't talk to other men that you are not together with at all! Or that will make you a fucking slut, got that?!" Ricardo said as he grabbed her by her hair and threw her on the ground.

"I don't understand.... How...? How is that make me one...?" Margaret said as she stared at Ricardo with fear in her eyes.

"Well it does, you damn slut and now you will pay for that.... And promise that you will never go to another guy again.... Got it?!" Ricardo said as he lifted her chin up before kicking her in the stomach.

"Y-yeah.... Of course..." Margaret said as she fell back and held her stomach in pain after he kicked her, she was even afraid, confused, even wondering why would her own husband do that.

There were so many questions going on in her head....

Wasn't trust enough for a relationship? Will their relationship get worse from here? Was Ricardo always like this? Will he continue being like this?

Oh she hoped that this was a one time thing.....

Oh how she was wrong.....

To be continued!!

Sorry for the short chapter, just a little something of Margaret's past if you were curious about it. Also I may not update this book much due to continuing my Radioapple books. Let me know what you think of this chapter so far btw! Hopefully you enjoyed it!!