Chapter 12

When William made it through the portal, the first thing he did was fly throughout hell to look for anyone, his family, Alastor who he considers his uncle, hell even Charles.

An exterminator angel then came from the portal as soon as she saw a winner come through in here, they were going to take him back. William then quickly noticed this as he flew as fast as he could as he went to go hide, while he did, he then flew down and crashed into a sinner. Luckily William lost the exterminator angel.

"Ah...! I'm so sorry..!" William said as he landed on top of the sinner as he recognized the blue eyes as he flaps his wings a bit as h blushed a bit. "Charles...? I.. is that you...?"

"Huh...? Do I know...-" Charles then recognized William's face as he immediately pushed him away out of guilt. "Ah... Hey William...." He then looks away as William looks at him with a worried expression for him.

"Charles... I'm glad to see you again...." William said as he gave him a hug before tearing up.

"Aren't you upset...? I murdered you...." Charles said as he looks to the side.

"Sure you did.... But you couldn't control your anger and hatred for my uncle Al.... and I... Uh..." William blushed as he became nervous. "I love you...." As he said that he gave him a kiss. Charles's eyes widened as he tears up, he doesn't break from the kiss, instead he lets William as he kisses back. Eventually he broke from the kiss.

"One question William.... You don't look like a sinner.... You must be a winner.... Why are you even down here...?" Charles asked him.

"Well I overheard some Angel talking to a Seraphim and that Angel said that she exterminated sinners and she sounded like she wanted to do that again and even saying that she would continue to exterminate them.... Well from what it sounds like.... And she and the Seraphim don't want redemption to work.... But I think it's a wonderful idea..!" William then said as he rests his head on Charles's chest. "Maybe if my family and you could be redeemed.... I wouldn't be so lonely anymore.... I did meet my son in heaven but I think my sad excuse of a wife said something to him after I died..."

"William.... I didn't realize you were alone for that long... Hm... Your mom was Margaret right?" Charles asked as he remembers when the rumors spread about Ricardo cheating on his wife Margaret that one time when Adam did everyone a favor.

"Y-yeah..! Do you know where she is??" William asked as he looked at Charles.

"Well more like I've heard some things about her, don't worry it's nothing too bad on her part, mainly something about her husband is awful" Charles said as William tilted his head.

"Husband...? That must be my father.... I assumed he might be here in hell since I wasn't able to see him in heaven.... Anyways, do you know where she might be at...?" William asked.

"Well she is friends with the radio demon.... And since he has been staying at the Hazbin Hotel.... She might be there probably"

"Thanks Charles.... We should head over there now.. also uh.. show me the way to the hotel?" William said as he got up and helped Charles up then held his hand before Charles blushed, just before he led the way to the hotel.

Once they made it to the hotel, they then saw a short blonde haired guy with a tall red deer.

"Oh yeah- I forgot to mention that the radio demon is dating the King of Hell-" Charles said as he heard from the news. William was looking at the tall red deer and couldn't help but realize that he looks similar to Alastor somehow.

"Uh weird question I know but uh.... Is the radio demon named Alastor perhaps?" William then asked. "Oh... Yeah he is...." Charles said as he frowned, also still kinda hated him for killing his father. "Sorry for asking...! It's just that well... I should apologize to him... Even though he was a murderer.... He still took care of me and my sister.... Again, I am sorry he had to kill your father.... I don't know why he did so...." William said as he sighs and was saddened by the memory of the night Charles killed him.