Chapter 15

Trigger warning: blood, torturing, and death!

After a while of searching for where Margaret's father would spawn at, as he held onto his angelic spear (the one he stole from one of the past exterminations he still had).

Then eventually he found the bitch somewhere in the pride ring as he went up to him and was running towards him.

Margaret's father noticed as he quickly dodged him. "You fucker! Who the fuck are you?! And why are you attacking me?!" He said as he glares at Charles.

"You hurt William.... And you could have killed him.... You must not live..." Charles said as he went to Margaret's father and stabbed his arm first. "But I'd rather you feel pain slowly before you officially die.... Then I'll feed you to the cannibals after you fucking die..." Charles said as he slowly cuts through Margaret's father's arm.

"Ugh! You fucker!!" Margaret's father said as he was trying to escape to try to live but Charles immediately stabbed his hand with the angelic weapon as Margaret's father screamed in pain.

"Nuh uh.... You aren't living for a fucking minute bitch..." Charles said as he quickly went to Margaret's father's wrist and cut his hand off, Margaret's father couldn't help but groan in pain.

Eventually Charles cut off Margaret's father's limbs off, as he watched him bleed out in pleasure.

"Damnit... You fucker... I need to live..!"

"No, and besides you should be dying soon so I might as well let you bleed out since you deserve to feel the pain and suffering before you die...." Charles said, as he left Margaret's father to bleed out.

Charles then went back to the hotel as he cleaned off the red blood from his angelic spear. He then went inside the hotel as he noticed Margaret was in the lobby with Barbara as she was walking back and forth wondering if William was ok, Alastor did told her that he is still alive, he is just resting, but Margaret was still worried about her son regardless.

Charles wanted to check on William as he decided to go in the room where William was resting, Alastor put him in Lucifer's room since Lucifer was sharing with Alastor. Charles asked Alastor to make sure as he told him, then Charles went up to the room to go keep watch on William, just in case, if someone from outside the hotel (like Vox) might hurt William for no reason.

"William.... If you could hear me.... I just want you to know that I love you and I will protect you no matter what...." Charles said as he held William's hand.

William slowly opened his eyes as he overheard Charles as he smiled before saying in a tired tone, "I love you too Charles...."

--

Ricardo was still at the same place as he held onto Angelo in tears, not wanting to let him go at all.

"Ricardo... It's alright, I'm here now..." Angelo said as he was trying to comfort him.

"I could have lost you though... My Angel bunny...." Ricardo said as he was in tears. "And my own son sacrificed his own life for yours.... Even though I was a pretty neglectful father towards my childhood...."

"Well... Maybe we could go check on him to see if he's fine?" Angelo suggested to him.

"Maybe but I don't know.... I made a deal to stay away from Margaret... Don't worry, it wasn't a soul deal, just a normal deal.... And I'm sure Margaret is there with him..." Ricardo said as he sighs.

To be continued!!

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this! Even though it's short! I'll try to update more though. For now enjoy this! Eat up!