Chapter 8

A song will come into use in this chapter! Also a trigger warning as well: mention/a bit  of S/A in this chapter!

--2011--

It has been so many years since then, Margaret then saw Ricardo smoking outside as he was bragging to her father about being an overlord, she snarled at him as she from afar as she decided to go to her room and that's when she noticed Ricardo's closet as she went through it and saw so many angelic weapons and that's when she had her eyes on an angelic knife as she took it and went to her room quickly, she passes by Angelo quickly thinking she wouldn't be noticed by him but sadly he noticed the hidden knife she had.

'Did she just have an angelic knife on her?! I swear if she kills the man I love.... I won't let that happen... Never again...' Angelo thought, as he was angry at this fact.

--{Song starts now}--

Margaret then heads back into her room as she hid the knife underneath her pillow as she took a deep beath i hopes this works. Then she started to remember the times back when she first met Ricardo.

Margaret: "I think I must have met him yesterday, He waltzed in from the outskirts of East New Orleans..."

Flashbacks of how they met back when they were alive as she remembers how they met, it was at a fancy party as both her and Ricardo noticed each other.

Margaret: "Seems to be the name of everybody's lips.... So I told myself I wouldn't fall for it... But then.."

She then remembers how he greeted himself and asked her to dance with that sickening act of kindness he used just to get her to love him. Then like that, they started dancing with each other.

Margaret: "Quicker than a flash, he had me at hello... He took me by the hand, we started dancing slow... Didn't wanna get attached but now, I'm far too close..."

Then she got angry by the memory when Ricardo first slapped her in the face after she came back home that one day as she clenched her fists.

Margaret: "And he knows just what he's doing..."

She immediately glares at where she hid the knife as she wanted to kill him for good, she just wanted to be free from him for once.

Margaret: "I didn't know, when I met Ricardo... I was giving him control over me... Now I'm stuck in his melody!"

More memories of the abuse Ricardo did to her and even the manipulation he used against her as she gramps the lamp by her bed and throws it to a wall as she hated remembering all of that.

Margaret: "Let me go, let me go Ricardo! You're not getting anymore out of me, I don't want your cruel melody..."

Margaret then started crying as her smile was broken, she hated him so much... meanwhile back with Angelo, he was walking to his room as he was thinking about Ricardo like the gay ass he is.

Angelo: "He knew what to say to sweep me off my feet, I should've never heard a word he said to me... I was comfortable with ignorance is bliss, cause I told myself I wouldn't fall for it... But then..."

Then Angelo smiled as he remembers all the memories with Ricardo, when they first had their drunken one-night stand and the times after that. He enjoyed every minute of it, sure there were times Ricardo would have his temper issues, but he wouldn't care if Ricardo accidently hit him, he in fact would enjoy the pain when it happens, even though Ricardo would get mad about Margaret, sometimes he would hit Angelo at times but then apologizes to him afterwards but Angelo would say "it's fine" or would have a face like he would enjoy it. Basically he is a masochist when that happens.