Chapter 13

Trigger warning: May contain an offensive word btw!

Meanwhile back with Ricardo and Angelo, they went in their place and noticed Margaret's father was upset about something.

"Uh hello sir, is anything the matter?" Ricardo asked him as he went closer to him.

"I heard those fucking rumors... Are they fucking true?! Are you cheating on my daughter with my son?! Doing that disgusting gay shit behind my back?!" Margaret's father said angrily.

"Pfft, what? Of course not! Haha! Those are lies!!" Ricardo lied as he smiled nervously.

"It better be or else I will forcefully stop that disgusting relationship even if I have to kill my own son to do so" Margaret's father said before walking off.

Angelo was frightened as his heart sank, he didn't expect his father to literally say that.

"Hey... Angel bunny...? Are you ok...?" Ricardo then turned to Angelo worried as he held his hand. "I.. I'm just afraid of my dad finding out even more about us.... W-what if he really does kill me...?" Angelo said as he started to tear up. "Shh... Angel bunny... It's going to be ok... hopefully he won't.... Even though I may have been banned from my overlord duties.... I am still stronger than him..." Ricardo said as he hugs Angelo, the last thing he wanted to worry about was losing Angelo.

Angelo hugs him back still crying as he nuzzles his head in Ricardo's chest. "I love you Ricardo...." Angelo said as he continues to nuzzle. "I love you too Angel bunny..." Ricardo said before he kissed his head. They then went to Ricardo's bedroom to go have some gay cuddles, Ricardo even locked the door just in case.

After a while, the two were going at it... Uh they were playing a game in their room of course! Then when Margaret's father passed by Ricardo's bedroom, he heard strange noises coming from there as he was trying to open the door but it was locked so he stood back a bit then kicked down the door and saw Ricardo on top of Angelo as he got angry.

"Shit..." Ricardo said as he quickly got up and Angelo stared at his dad, terrified of what may happen.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! SO THEY WERE TRUE?!" Margaret's father said as he pulled out an angelic knife he stole from Ricardo's stash as he grabbed his son and pointed it to his throat.

"No..! Put him down!" Ricardo said as he was about to turn into his full demon size.

"Hm, I wouldn't do that if I were you.... Or I will kill him right here and now...." Margaret's father said as he was raising the knife closer, Ricardo got upset and worried as he held back.

"There... Now let him go...."

"I will... Unless you two end this fucking disgusting affair for good and you go get Margaret back, but Angelo my son is staying far away from you.... Also if you don't bring her back in 24 hours.... I will immediately kill him by then... Got it fucking f@ggot?!" Margaret's father said in an angered tone.

"N-no... You wouldn't kill your own son right....?" Ricardo said, as he was getting worried about Angelo.

"Yes I will.... If I could hurt my own daughter then I will kill my own disgrace of a gay son, got it?" Margaret's father said as he left, pulling Angelo out of the room.

"No... Fuck.... I can't lose you Angelo...." Ricardo said as he fell on the ground and started to sob uncontrollably.

"Fucking hell.... I need to find that damn bitch...." Ricardo said as he quickly put on his clothes then thought of the place where he last found Margaret at, which was the hotel as he teleported inside the place. Margaret was still in the living room talking to her son with Barbara and even getting along with Charles, learning everything about William's boyfriend.

Then Barbara saw her dad as she frowned before jumping him.

"Now "father" tell me why I shouldn't just eat you up?" Barbara said as she snarled at him.

"Huh? Oh shit.... I almost forgot about you uh... Amy?" Ricardo said, as he forgot his own children's names. "Wow... You can't even remember my name, what a dad you are..." Barbara said sarcastically. Margaret then went to Ricardo and gave him a look.

"The fuck do you want bitch?" Margaret said to Ricardo with some grudge against him, for a reason obviously.

"Oh fuck you... I just want you to come with me for your damn father's sake" Ricardo said as he rolled his eyes at her.

"WHY SHOULD I?! YOU HURT ME SO MUCH, DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME ASSHOLE?!" Margaret said as she burst into tears.

"I'M DOING THIS SO HE WON'T KILL ANGELO..! I WOULDN'T HAVE TOLD YOU TO COME IF SO....!" Ricardo said as he started to burst into tears, Margaret then stayed silent and was shocked by his sudden reaction. Barbara then got up and was shocked as well, same as William.

"Huh? Why would my dad even kill him???" Margaret asked, a bit confused by this, since she never heard the reasoning behind this.

".... He burst into my room and found out about my relationship with him..... please just do this.... I can't have Angelo die.... I don't want to lose him..." Ricardo said as he was practically begging in tears.

"I... I don't know.... Sure I feel bad but I just don't trust you anymore after all the shit you put me throu..-" Margaret said as Alastor walked in interrupting her.

"Hm... You say you want help, hmm? We will but on one condition! Leave us especially Margaret alone forever, if you do so then I will help! Deal? No soul deal, just a simple deal of course! Besides I don't need your nasty soul! Haha!" Alastor said as he laughed.

"... Fine deal, I don't care just help out... I just don't want to lose Angelo...."

"Alright then! Besides I never really liked that shitty father of Margaret's anyways!" Alastor said as he smiled then started to talk about the plan.

To be continued!!

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter would be more drama! So be prepared for that! Hehehehe!