Chapter 14

As Alastor explained his plan, he told Margaret to go with Ricardo and told Ricardo to not touch her or he'll be dead, once Ricardo promised he wouldn't only for the sake to save Angelo. (FUCKING FINALLY, ABOUT TIME MARGARET GETS A BREAK FROM HIM) Alastor even told both William and Barbara to stay with Margaret and Ricardo to make Margaret's father think the "family" is back. Alastor then had a backup plan to sneak up to Margaret's father and shallow him whole.

Once they got to Margaret's father's place, William tucked his wings in so to hide it away from Margaret's father. They then went inside the house while Alastor found another place to sneak in.

Margaret felt uncomfortable then saw her father at the top of the stairs even pulling Angelo still having him hostage, looking terrified.

"I got her... And my uh... Children... Now let Angelo go..." Ricardo said as he was sticking to the plan.

"That's good... But... Hm.... I actually lied! I'm still killing him so this disgusting affair of yours can finally fucking end!!" Margaret's father said as he held the knife closer to Angelo even smiled sadistically at him.

"Ha.... I'll allow Ricardo to harm me....! But I'd rather not be harmed by a disgusting old man..!" Angelo said as he was terrified by his father.

"Oh shit the fuck up you gay ass mistake!" As Margaret's father was about to slit his throat, Alastor snuck up behind him as he quickly noticed and swung the knife towards Alastor's direction. Alastor obviously dodged as he snarled at him. "Oh get the fuck away from me you psycho!!" He then grabbed the angelic rope he brought from the black market and tied up Alastor.

"Grr! You fucker!" Alastor said as he glared at him as he snarled before feeling weakened by the angelic rope as he squirmed like a worm.

"I'll deal with you later.... Now I have a fucking slut to kill...." Margaret's father said as he looked over at Angelo. (No, you don't get to call him that, only me and the readers can 🙄✋/j)

William looked as he quickly thought of something before he pulled Barbara away from Margaret and Ricardo. Ricardo wanted to run over but he froze in place as he tears up.

"Barbara.... You get Uncle Al free.... I'll deal with our deadbeat grandpa...." William then told her as he quickly flew towards Margaret's father as he quickly went to Angelo as he grabbed Angelo quickly and dropped him into Ricardo's arms. "You're welcome uh uncle?? I don't know what the fuck to call you..." William said in an awkward tone.

"You actually went into heaven?! Wow, guess my wife wasn't the only one who went to heaven after all" Margaret's father said as he rolled his eyes.

"Well just get your fucking homophobic ass out of here!!!" William said as he flew closer to him as Margaret's father was trying to stab him but William kept avoiding every moment he was trying to stab.

As William was feeling so sure for himself, without paying attention, when he had his back turned that's when....

Margaret's father struck him in the back, making William fall to the ground in pain, he then went to feel his back as it felt wet, when he Looked at his hand as he saw blood on his hands, he was trying to get up and go back to his mother as Margaret immediately ran up to him worried and all. William couldn't get up due to the pain he felt as he was kinda losing blood.

"William...!" Margaret said as she went to him, she tears up as she held onto her son.

Barbara eventually freed Alastor from the blessed rope, Margaret's father was about to jump and finish off William. But Alastor quickly turned into his demon form as tentacles surrounded around him, he then grabbed Margaret's father, making him drop the knife and he lifted him to his mouth about to eat him.

"You shouldn't have done that dearly~" As Alastor said that he dropped Margaret's father in his mouth. "NOOO NOT AGAIN" Margaret's father said just before Alastor shallowed him whole.

"Ew, he tasted disgusting" Alastor said as he was grossed out before going back to his normal form. He then immediately noticed William as he teleported near Margaret and then Barbara ran towards them.

"Let me take him my dear.... maybe Lucifer could help...." Alastor said as he held out his arms as Margaret gave William a hug before giving William to Alastor. He quickly teleported away with William as he teleported right in his room since now Lucifer and Alastor share a room together now. William was frog blinking as he groaned in pain, Lucifer noticed as he immediately went over to Alastor. "What happened Al?!" Lucifer asked as he looked concerned. "Please heal him Lucie... He is like my nephew to me... please help him..." Alastor said as he laid down William on a bed, obviously not on his back but he laid him down by the stomach. "Oh alright..! Of course Al..!" Lucifer said as he used his angelic magic to heal William as his hands glowed gold, as the wound on William's back stopped bleeding but instead left a scar on his back.

"There... he is all healed.... he just needs some rest...." Lucifer said as he puts his hands down, then asks, "How did this happened...?" Alastor took a deep breath and explained to Lucifer of what happened, afterwards he said, "If I just avoided that blessed rope.... then he wouldn't be needed to do any of that... and wouldn't had gotten hurt...." Alastor's ears drooped down as he felt guilty as Lucifer comforted him. Charles overheard the whole thing as he rushed over by William's side. "So.... his grandfather did this...? Is he alive...?" Charles asked as to know if so, mainly to make sure he stays dead. "Well I did eat him.... but since I didn't kill him with an angelic weapon.... he might spawn back into hell soon..." Alastor said as he got upset he didn't brought an angelic weapon with him.

Charles then saw William sleeping peacefully as he give him head pats then went off to go find that deadbeat father of Margaret's to kill him for good since he was able to grab an angelic spear during one of the exterminations in the past.

'I will kill that bitch for hurting him....' Charles thought as his eyes looked like he wanted to kill someone.

To be continued!!

Hopefully you enjoyed this, eat this chapter up while I work on my Homework at the same time!