Chapter 6: The 1950s

--1951--

Since the Great Depression ended, everyone was glad it was over as the age of the baby boom started to grow. Barbara and William were now adults, William found himself a wife while he was worried his sister hadn't found a man to love yet. He even noticed she wouldn't move away especially since he already moved out to live with his wife. So he came to visit her as he noticed she was cooking some kind of "animal" meat in the kitchen as she was wearing a poodle shirt along with the shirt she was wearing.

"Barbara? Are you ever going to find a husband? And perhaps move out of Alastor's old place, hm?"

"No William.... I'm staying here in this house away from the city.... Also I just can't find the right man or trust them, ok? They just try to touch me in places.... I'd rather find a man who would treat me right" Barbara said as she was cooking her meat.

"Well.... I wish you luck on that.... Anyways, I just came to check on you anyways." William said as he gave her a pat on the back then left to go back home to his wife.

Barbara sighs as she finishes cooking, she looks out the window wondering if there would ever be a man out there that wouldn't be like the others who treated her like some toy, then she ended up killing them and eating them as well. She then puts her meat on a plate as she sits down at the table as she eats.

--

After a couple of days since then Barbara then heads straight into town to go shopping for a bit. While she was shopping she met a man who she bumped into as she was busy shopping then noticed how he acted, wasn't like any of the men she met in the past.

"Ah was I in your way? I'm so sorry if I was!" The guy immediately apologized as he bowed down to her as he did.

"Ah... It's fine.... I should have watched where I was going anyway" Barbara said as she was speaking the truth.

"Oh nono, it's fine! My name is Arthur by the way! I'll let you be on your way now!" Arthur says as he waves politely before walking off.

"... Wait..! My name is Barbara..! Can I get your telephone number?" Barbara then asked as she called out to him.

"Hm? Oh sure!" Arthur smiled then wrote it down on a piece of paper then handed it to her before walking off.

Ever since that day, they started to hang out with each other, eventually they got together and got married as well. One thing she hasn't told him.... Was that she was a cannibalistic murderer.... So she kept that a secret just how she kept it a secret from her brother.

--1955--

After a few years since then they had a son named Allen, which they were happy together until a girl decided to come to Arthur and tried to harass him to get back together with him which he said no but she wouldn't take no for an answer which she would try to touch him, he froze as this was extremely uncomfortable. Barbara noticed this girl and told her to leave him alone.

But later on, she told Arthur that she was going out for a bit as she left she followed the girl who was heading to the city of New Orleans, Barbara eventually jumped her in the alleyway as she glared at the girl as she held her knife at the girl. The girl eventually screamed in horror which alerted the police who were cruising nearby, Barbara made it quick and stabbed the girl to death and was trying to escape but before she could the police noticed her covered in blood as they immediately shot her and she fell down as she held the wound as she was dying.

"Damnit.... I'm sorry I... I wasn't able to come back home Arthur.... I love you...." Barbara said as she then died soon after. The police then called the detective over who was William her brother to investigate the scene of the crime.