Chapter 9

A chapter of just the two gays Ricardo and Angelo so there could be a whole chapter of the gays! ~Requested by someone~

--After Margaret ran away--

Ricardo and Angelo just finished their time together as they both put back on their clothes. Ricardo went to go check on Margaret and once he went in her room, he didn't see her as he went to check for her everywhere in the house as he got angry. Margaret's father was out, then Angelo noticed Ricardo getting angry.

"Hey Ricardo...? Is everything ok...?" Angelo asked him as he put his hand on Ricardo's shoulder.

Ricardo was still having a temper as he accidentally hit Angelo while getting mad at Margaret, he then turned and saw what he did before he helped Angelo up.

"... I'm sorry Angelo... I should watch my temper..." Ricardo said as he apologized to him. Angelo on the other hand seems to enjoy being hit, it made him feel like he was loved as he immediately hugs Ricardo.

"It's fine Ricardo! I don't mind at all!" Angelo said as he smiled before giving a face like he enjoyed it.

"Nono.... You don't deserve it...." Ricardo said as he picked up Angelo and gave him a kiss. "But we have to find that slut.... Especially since we still need her because of her father...."

"Ugh I know...." Angelo said as he gave a pouty look not wanting his sister with Ricardo as he snuggled up on Ricardo's chest.

Ricardo smirks at him as he pins him on a wall and starts giving him kisses all over his face.

"Don't worry, just because she was my wife first... I still love you more than that slut~" Ricardo said as he gave Angelo a nose kiss. "Besides she's only here for the money anyways~"

"Alright...." Angelo said as he was still a bit jealous but smiled hearing that he loves him more. Ricardo then gave him kisses and even had a makeout session.

--

After weeks of trying to find Margaret, they couldn't find her so Ricardo made a deal with Vox to let him know if he saw Margaret and even told him what she looked like, even gave him a photo of her. He agreed on one condition, that Ricardo will use his Voxtech technology in return, Ricardo agreed as he left.

Margaret's father was just annoyed by this as he started to curse at everyone. Ricardo and Angelo would still keep their affair secret from everyone.

"Ricardo...? Why do we even hide our relationship...?" Angelo said as he goes up to Ricardo.

"Your dad is too old schooled to accept us... And people still believe me and Margaret are a thing...." Ricardo said as he sighs then goes up to Angelo. "I still love you.... But we have a reputation to uphold now... Especially since I am an overlord..." Ricardo then kisses Angelo's hands as he holds onto him for a while. (Homosexuals fr- if only they weren't bad people...☹️)

--

Throughout the years, there have been no signs of Margaret and after the battle with the exterminators and the hotel, the 666 news was on as there were now no more exterminations from now on. Ricardo noticed as he was watching the news with Angelo, they were just on the bed cuddling with each other as they were both naked underneath the covers.

'Well I don't have to worry about that shit anymore....' Ricardo thought as he lit up a cigarette of his whole Angelo was sleeping since he was tired. (I'll let you guys guess, on why Angelo is tired-)

Months have passed by and as Ricardo was on a smoke break, he got a call from Vox on his phone as he answered it.

"Yes?" Ricardo then said as he answered his phone.

"Well Ricardo... Remember when I said I would keep an eye out if you continue to buy my Voxtech technology? Since well you have been doing that a lot for the past couple of years... I have been keeping a lookout just as I did with everything along this town, and guess what? I fucking found your bitch! She went to that tacky hotel what the princess of hell has!" Vox said as he said the news before hanging up immediately.

Ricardo then smirks as he puts his phone in his pocket before blowing the last of his cigarette as he drops it, then stepped on it before going to meet Angelo.

"Oh Angelo.... Guess what?"

"Yes Ricardo?"

"That fucking slut has been found...." Ricardo said then Margaret's father came in a pissy mood.

"Have you two found my fucking brat of a daughter?!" He then said as he got angry.

"Actually, yes we have Sir, me and Angelo will go get her right away!" Ricardo said as he grabs Angelo's arm as he pulls him outside.

"So... We are getting her?" Angelo said as he looks away feeling a bit jealous.

"For the sake of your father, yes no matter how much of a slut she is!" Ricardo told Angelo.

".... Are we not going to spend as much time together then....?" Angelo said as he was worrying about spending less time with Ricardo.

"Angelo.... We will spend time.... But only when we are completely alone.... Alright my little angel bunny?" Ricardo said as he put his hand on Angelo's cheek as he called him a nickname. Angelo smiled as he loved that nickname as he blushed before nuzzling his head on Ricardo's hand.

"Alright.... As long as we could still spend time together...~" As Angelo said that, Ricardo immediately kissed him, then left to go get Margaret.

To be continued!!!

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Eat it up for now!

At least you guys were able to see more of the homo's insight on their relationship!! Also there were other times Ricardo would get angry and would accidentally take it out on Angelo by mistake during the years, but Angelo didn't care, he enjoyed it.

Well hopefully you enjoyed it either way!!