Chapter 10

Timeskip to when Margaret yelled at him from the other story just as promised!

Margaret was in her room after she just yelled at Adam, she went to her bed and went into a blanket burrito as she was still crying. Sure she wanted to be Adam's friend, but he just seemed to keep pushing her which annoyed her, angered her, and hurt since all she just wanted was to stay friends. But Adam kept trying to touch her and such.

Making her wonder..... Are all boys (except for Alastor, Lucifer, Husk, and Angel since they won't do shit like that) like Ricardo....? A selfish piece of shit that would do whatever he wanted...?

She kept crying as she hated it so much, then she heard a knock on the door as she wiped away her tears before getting up and answering it. She then saw Adam as she just glared at him as she crossed her arms annoyed with him.

"What is it now?" Margaret said with an annoyed tone in her voice.

"Uh... Shit, I'm not good at this shit but I'm sorry for what I said or do?" Adam said as he didn't know what else to say.

"Hmm... Prove yourself that you are worthy of an apology" Margaret then instructed as she glares at Adam.

"How the fuck do I do that?!"

"Stop harassing me that's what" Margaret said as she shut the door on him.

Adam sighs before heading off to the bar. Barbara just came out of her room and decided to check on her mom as she knocked on Margaret's door. Margaret then opened the door and saw her daughter Barbara.

"Yes Barbara?" Margaret said as she smiled at her daughter.

"Mom.... I overheard you yelling earlier.... Saying something about dad hurting you...? What exactly happened between you and dad...?" Barbara asked as she frowned.

Margaret just looks down not sure how to tell her own daughter that her father was a piece of shit husband to her as she couldn't help but break down crying.

"M-mom!!" Barbara said as she went up to her and hugged her trying to comfort her mother.

"I... Don't worry about it my little girl..." Margaret said as she forced a smile, still with tears in her eyes.

"... Mom... I'm not little anymore.... I want to help you.... Uncle Al didn't want to tell me why you are scared of my dad since he respects your decisions.... I just want to hear from you at least.... Please...?" Barbara said as she was convincing her.

"I... I don't know.... Ricardo is still your dad....." Margaret said as she looks to the side.

"... Please mom... I don't mind, besides he hardly paid any attention to me and William anyways... He acted like we didn't exist anyways...." Barbara said with a sad smile.

"... Of course he did that..." Margaret said, before saying, "Well... In that case..." She eventually told Barbara everything Ricardo has done to her, which even happened when both Barbara and William were not around, even Ricardo cheating on her with her own brother.

".... My dad is such a total asshole... Even Arthur wasn't anything like that...." Barbara said as she remembered her husband who was definitely in heaven by now.

"Yeah he was... And oh? Who's Arthur?" Margaret said as she wanted to change the topic, not wanting to talk about Ricardo anymore, she did want to hear about Barbara's time when she was alive.

"Ah... Well..." Barbara said as she smiled then said, "A guy I met that actually treated me right than the other men before me... Which means he might be in heaven.... He definitely isn't in hell...."

"Aw... How sweet! I'm proud of you! Maybe you could try to redeem yourself so you could see him again?" Margaret then suggested.

"... I don't know about that mom.... My sins were not so pretty.... I uh... I took after Uncle Al.... And become a cannibalistic serial killer.... There's no way I could be redeemed.... Even if I did want to see William and Arthur again...." Barbara said as she saddened a bit.

"Well even so... I'm just glad to see you again even though it has been a long time since I saw you.... When you were just a child.... I wished I was able to see you grow up and see you get married on your wedding day...." Margaret said as she tears up, knowing that she would not relive those kind of memories since she died so soon to do so which hurt her.

"It's ok mom.... I'm just glad to see you again..." Barbara said as she smiled before her and Margaret had a heartwarming hug with each other.

What a sweet moment.... Will it last forever though?

To be continued!!!

Sorry for it being shorter than usual, hopefully you guys still enjoyed it either way!! Eat up!