Chapter 16

It has been a week since Alastor's and Lucifer's wedding (yes a timeskip). William was staying at the hotel, mainly because he didn't want to leave his sister, mother, and his boyfriend Charles. Margaret was talking to Joseph ever since he made his appearance back at Lucifer's and Alastor's wedding.

"So Joseph.... Where were you all this time? I haven't heard from you since high school..." Margaret then asked Joseph.

"Oh... Well I decided to take over my father's business.... Just to feel important to him somewhat..." Joseph said as he didn't want to mention about his evil alter ego.

"I see... Well I'm glad to see you again!" Margaret said as she smiled. Then Vaggie went up to her as she was curious about something.

"So uh Margaret... Question.... What's with you being friends with dangerous overlords in general? First Alastor and now Sef-" Vaggie said before Joseph interrupted her.

"My name is Joseph my dear!" Joseph said as he didn't want to hear his evil alter ego's name at all, in case it ever triggers him to come out.

"Pinche pendejo.... Why are you hiding your overlord name?! In front of Margaret?!" Vaggie said as she clearly doesn't trust him as much as she hardly trusted Alastor as well.

".... Just please don't...." Joseph said as he looked self conscious about it before walking off.

Adam was glaring at Joseph as he noticed how close he was to Margaret as he got jealous even though he was never dating Margaret in the first place.

"Vaggie...? Are you talking about that strange overlord I heard from time? Steffy? I only heard about him but I never actually saw him" Margaret said a bit confused.

"When was the last time you met "Joseph" anyways?" Vaggie asked wondering about that.

"Since I was alive... Well back in my teen years in general" Margaret said as she recalled the last time she saw him.

"That explains that..... Anyways he is Seffy, he is a dangerous overlord... Even more than Alastor.... Which is surprisingly knowing Alastor and his abilities.... He collected enough souls, even tortured them.... Some were male but most of the time they were females.... I'm not fucking sure why he's acting nice but I'm sure he's hiding his true self" Vaggie said as she doubts that Joseph would be nice at all.

"I see.... But I don't see him being that horrible.... He was never evil when he was alive...." Margaret said as she found this information hard to believe. "Ricardo maybe, but Joseph? Not really..."

"Just be careful girl" Vaggie said before leaving Margaret.

Adam then went up to Joseph as he pushed him to the ground.

"Stay away from that hot babe!" Adam then demanded him.

"Pardon? Are you calling Margaret that?? Dude, don't be calling a lady that! They deserve to be treated respectfully and to not be called such foul names!" Joseph said as he snarled at Adam.

"Bitch?! Ha! I gave her space for awhile now, it's almost time for her to get some of my dick! Well.. when she is ready!!" Adam said as he snickered.

"Gross.... Sex shouldn't even be always be in a relationship..." Joseph said in a disgusted tone.

"Well I am the original dick! Everyone came except women, from these fucking nuts! So fuck you boring ass guy while I am Adam the original dick!" Adam said as he pointed to his dick before flipping off Joseph.

Joseph then was annoyed by him as his eye twitched, then he laughed about to say something.

{A song/meme reference, guess if you know it!}

Joseph: "Hahahaha! First human, I bet I can scream louder than you!"

Adam: "Oh, you wanna bet?!"

Joseph: "Hahaha! Bet!"

Joseph then glares at Adam for a moment.

Adam: "Rev up!"

Joseph: "Power up!"

Adam: "Rev up!"

Joseph: "Power up!"

Adam: "Rev up!"

Joseph: "Power up!"

Adam: "Rev up!"

Joseph: "Power up!"

Adam: "Rev up!"

Joseph: "Power up!"

Adam: "Rev up!"

Joseph: "Power up!"

Joseph then was turning into a more darker color as his eyes were darker than before, meaning that Seffy is taking control.

Adam: "Rev up!"

Seffy: "POWER UP!"

Adam: "Ok, stop my ears!"

Adam then fell on the ground defeated as he was getting all pissy about losing.

Seffy then looked down at Adam as he just looked at him weird.

"Weirdo" Seffy said before walking away then he noticed Margaret in thought as he smirked. 'Oh? Is this the bitch that Joseph had his mind on? How interesting....' he thought as he chuckled softly to himself. Seffy was definitely planning something.... But what was he planning exactly..?

Then Charlie showed up in the hotel dragging both Ricardo and Angelo here by force.

"The fuck?! Why the hell are we here?!" Ricardo said as he growled.

"For redemption!" Charlie said as she was hoping she could redeem an overlord (former) since she knows that Alastor refused to get redeemed after all.

"Uh huh, excuse me bitch but I ain't redeemable!" Ricardo said, as his eye twitched.

"And neither am I, besides I am gay as fuck and very sexual... Well only when it comes to Ricardo~" Angelo said as he smiled at the thought.

"If Saint Peter is in heaven then you can as well male Margaret" Charlie said to Angelo.

"Woah, don't just call me by my sister's name! My name is Angelo y'know!!" Angelo said as he was offended.

"Haha whatever! Anyways, first lesson.... To apologize to Margaret! Especially you Ricardo!" Charlie then demanded.

"Ugh, seriously?" Ricardo said as he rolled his eyes.

"Yes! Also no you aren't getting back together with her, you can date Angelo! Just not her!"

"Well her fucking dad isn't around so I guess I don't really need her ass anymore, so it's whatever" Ricardo said, annoyed as ever.

"Then apologize for real!" Charlie said in yet a threatening yet happy tone.

"Fine" Ricardo said as he sighs before going to Margaret with Angelo. "Look, I'm sorry, whatever, also I will leave you alone since I don't need you anymore" he then walked off with Angelo.

Margaret was shocked but she was glad that Ricardo would leave her for good at the very least, and for sure definitely.

The end! (For the main storyline)

The reason why is because I'm already out of ideas for this book, I'm sorry! But I'm making another backstory, mainly to more of Margaret's backstory, a bit of her childhood btw! Hopefully you guys would still enjoy it nonetheless! After that, the book will be completely finished! And the continuation of this timeline would either be in the "love slowly grows overtime" book or in another book I'm going to make (the one with Joseph/Seffy but in a future chapter. That is if people don't complain about my ocs being in my Radioapple book. Trust me, I saw people complaining about Margaret taking up too much of the story even though it's only like a chapter or two of her.

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter though!! Even though this book is slowly coming to an end after I make that one chapter! Thank you to the people who enjoyed reading this book btw!

Also I'm going to make Charles when he's alive, so I might post him here before I start making that backstory chapter!