Chapter 5: Margaret's kids

~~1930~~

Alastor took them to his place since he didn't know what the fuck to do with them, he allowed them to call him their uncle. He would rather be called uncle by the kids. He was awkward with them and wouldn't know what the fuck to do with them. So he decided to take them to his place.

"Fuck... Guess I'm stuck with some stupid kids..." Alastor mumbled as he sighed. He would make them jambalaya for them, and the only reason why he's watching them was for his friend after all. That is until he dies in the future later on.

There was one boy and one girl, their names were William and Barbara. When the kids were asleep or when it was daytime, they would go to school while Alastor went to work at a radio broadcast as he would give out news about the missing people he killed, but he obviously wouldn't expose himself. Oh the irony of him broadcasting his own victims even though the entire of New Orleans didn't know he was the killer.

--1933--

A couple of hours before his death the kids were getting worried about Alastor for why he came back home late at night, they were worried that Alastor might disappear just how they lost both of their parents, sadly they didn't know what Ricardo did to Margaret.

"Uncle Al...?" Barbara asked as she pulled on his shirt as he was about to leave. "Please don't leave us.... I don't want you to get hurt...."

Alastor looked down at the small girl, it's true he has grown fond of the two for the past 3 years or so, but then he pats her head.

"Don't worry my dear! I'm just going to hunt for a deer for dinner! I will come back soon!" Alastor said as he smiled. "Also don't forget to smile! You know you're never fully dressed without one!~" Alastor said in a sing-along voice.

"Alright..! Come back safe!" Barbara said as she smiled and went to her brother who was just sitting by the radio.

Alastor left, in all honestly he wasn't hunting for a deer but he was planning on finding his next victim to kill.

Once he found one, he then tasted the blood to make sure it tasted good but it turned out to taste disgusting to him so he decided to get a shovel he already brought with him as he dug a hole and dropped the body in it as he covered it up.

Little did he know.... A deer hunter was out with his dogs.... And just as the hunter aims at Alastor as they mistook him for a deer, he shot Alastor in the head and orders the dogs to make sure the "deer" is dead. Alastor of course fell down as he was losing his vision, even so he was able to kinda see dogs in front of him as they growled and bit Alastor even eating him as Alastor was just about to die. Alastor ended up being dead soon after.

The man came and noticed that Alastor wasn't a deer. "Fuck... That was a human...." The man said then he noticed a shovel and a bloody knife by Alastor and was confused by this.

The later on when Barbara said William were just listening to radio, they then heard that someone mistook a human for a deer on the radio as they announced it was "Alastor the radio host" and found out some disturbing news that he was behind those murders once the guy saw a bloody knife and used a shovel to dig up a body Alastor buried.

"W-what....? I told Uncle Al to be safe.... Why..?" Barbara said as she was saddened by the news.

".... Barbara.... Didn't you hear?! They just said he was a murderer! He wasn't a good guy at all! Sure he took care of us but he lied about not being a murderer.... Which was wrong!" William then told her as he turned off the radio and went to his room.

"But.... He took care of us after Mom and dad disappeared... Right..?"

".... It was wrong for him to hide this from us still...." As William said that he went to his room to go to sleep.

Barbara was hurt from what he said as she went out of the house then noticed the shed Alastor strictly told them to not go, so out of curiosity..... She went to it as she found a key nearby and unlocked it, only to see a dried up bloody table, a bloody apron then she noticed a fridge.

Once she opened it... It was a fresh body parts from the day before.... She quickly left the shed closing the door behind her as she went back inside the house and to her room to sleep for the night.

~~1942~~

The kids were now 16 which means they are now teenagers, they didn't know where else to go after Alastor died so they decided to just stay and take care of themselves.

It was a tough time still since the Great Depression started so they did struggle quite a bit trying to survive throughout these hard times. Sometimes it was even hard to find food and that's when Barbara got an idea as she remembered what she saw in Alastor's shed as she went back to it then went in the fridge and noticed that the body was already smelling horrible since it has been years so she sighs as she throws out the body out to the woods as she sits down on a log wondering what to do. That is until a creepy guy saw her then sat next to her.

"Hello pretty lady~"

"Uhm hi??" Barbara then said as she was wondering what this guy even wanted. "Why are you here??"

"To have you be my wife~" As the creepy guy said that he attempted to grab her wrist as she was pulling back away from him so out of defense she saw a metal object in just her luck on the ground as she reached for it and grabbed it, then she swings it to the guy's head which was pretty hard as it made the guy fall to his death. Barbara dropped the object as she stared at the body, at first she was frightened by this, but then she started to laugh a bit after seeing this guy who was about to kidnap her.

She eventually brought the body home but took it to the shed as she got a chopping knife and cut up the body parts.

Since William was out hunting for deer with a rifle, she immediately took some of the meat from the body inside the house and started to cook it, she even made some for her brother which she wouldn't tell him where the meat came from, she would just say it came from an "animal" when he asked.

So basically.... Barbara became a cannibalistic murderer just like Alastor, while her brother was somewhat normal I suppose?

--

Margaret on the other hand.... She was adjusting to life in hell, she did see Ricardo but avoided contact with him for obvious reasons, when Alastor died, she noticed his appearance and saw how he quickly overpowered the other overlords, she officially met him on her stroll throughout Cannibal Town, she just didn't want to go near Pentagram City because Ricardo was there. At first she didn't notice Alastor while passing by him until he quickly noticed her as he introduced himself as Alastor, her old friend. They had their chats and would even hang out with Rosie as well.

To be continued!

I just had to make a chapter on Margaret's kids, so here! Well guess Margaret is going to meet her daughter in hell when Barbara dies... Let me know if you want to know more about them later in a future chapter!