Chapter 14: The Pharaoh

(Author's notes: Just so you know, for the time being before the end of the Lady Wifi chapter, Marinette is gonna constantly remind Alya why she can't reveal superhero secret identities whatsoever, but just because Alya stubbornly refuses to listen until the Lady Wifi chapter concludes and until she learns Ladybug is Marinette does not mean that this is Alya Bashing as found in Revenge Fics aka Salt Fics on fanfiction dot net, Watt Pad, and Archive Of Our Own. No, think of it more like specific timeline changes slightly amplifying Alya's determination and tunnel vision to an extent until Marinette is ready to reveal herself. End of author's notes.)

(Three hundred and four thousand, six hundred and third Quantic Universe Earth, Paris, France, Saturday, September 19th, 2015, third person POV...)

Alya says in a recording for the Miraculous Corps Blog, "Don't blink now, because we are live from Paris. Yo, peeps, it's Alya here, bringing you the one and only Miraculous Corps Blog."

A helicopter whirs overhead and Alya asks as she also spots Ladybug flying after it after following the direction of the sound from her wings buzzing, "Huh? What is that? A helicopter? And Ladybug flying after it?"

Ladybug flies after the helicopter, her wings fluttering and buzzing as she flies.

Ladybug is heard exclaiming to lead Alya and the Miraculous Corps Blog viewers astray even though Alya doesn't know it yet, "Oh, my gosh, I'm late for my superhero intel meeting!"

Ladybug "accidentally" drops a book as she gets recorded flying faster and past the helicopter.

Alya remarks before asking twice, the second time being when she sees the history book, "Ladybug in action! Wow! And what did she mean by a superhero intel meeting she was late for? Wait, what's this?"

Alya runs over and picks up the book.

Alya remarks, "Freak out! What we have right here and now is no ordinary book; it's a tenth grade history book. And I should know, because I have this very exact same book. Could our very own Ladybug be a high school student, (Zoom out to reveal the Miraculous Corps Blog website where Marinette is watching the video from) in real life? Whoa!"

Alix remarks, "Hah! See, Marinette and Tikki? I told you my plan was gonna succeed!"

Tikki replies, "Yes, you did tell us so."

Tikki was still pleasantly surprised that Marinette seemed deathly calm in this.

Tikki then says, "Even so, Alya must not find out who you are. You know how persistent she can be with her blog totally dedicated to our army."

Marinette replies, "I'm not as worried as I used to be back in the original timeline."

Tikki and Alix ask in unison, "You're not?" "You're not?"

Marinette answers, "Nope. According to the Birds, Alya thinks that that's a tenth grade history book, but it's actually a ninth grade history book. See, Alya got our French education levels mixed up with the American ones by mistaking French ninth grade middle school for American high school which starts for American teenagers at the age of 14 years old in September. And it's actually kind of silly, to be honest."