Chapter 57: Troublemaker

(Three hundred and four thousand, six hundred and third Quantic Universe Earth, Paris, France, Thursday, March 10th, 2016, third person POV...)

In Jagged Stone's suite at the Grand Paris Hotel, Penny Rolling heads to the door while checking off tasks on her to-do list with her clickable ballpoint pen and while Jagged plays fetch with Fang using soccer balls.

Penny says to Armand, "Mr. Stone would like his breakfast brought to him on the back of a polar bear. Could you arrange that for me, please?"

Inside the suite, Jagged calls out, "Fang! Fetch!" and he throws a soccer ball, prompting Fang to run after it.

Armand then says before asking, "Uh... I'll see what I can do, Miss Penny. Will zat be all?"

Penny nods as she hears her phone ringing, and she picks up, "Yes, a red-eye flight would be acceptable. Jagged's pet crocodile Fang hates flying in the daytime."

Fang then notices Armand leaving, and Penny says on the phone, "Thank you very much."

Penny hangs up, and then, Bob Roth's permanent replacement, Tommy Raymundo, knocks on the door, and Penny lets him in.

Penny then asks, "Did you find an idea for Jagged's new album being marketed?"

Tommy answers, "Yes, Penny. Jagged is gonna be the star of a baking reality show."

Penny remarks, "If Bob Roth hadn't been fired, replaced, and arrested, he would've suggested putting Jagged on Rocker Wants A Wife."

Tommy answers, "I know. Bob was absolutely horrible."

Jagged is seen standing on top of a grand piano, also with soccer balls on it.

Jagged then asks, "Penny, did you remember to order those macaroons for Fang?"

Penny answers, "Yes, I did, thankfully."

Tommy then says, "Jagged, I had an idea to make your new album go platinum, but before we pull it off, I need your opinion on it."

Jagged asks, "Why?"

Tommy answers, "Because, if Robbie hadn't been fired, replaced, and arrested, he would've tried forcing you to star on that horrendous money-greedy show, Rocker Wants A Wife."

Jagged snorts as he replies, "Good point."

Tommy then explains, "I was thinking of having you star on a baking reality show, so you can learn how to bake things. And besides, for clarification, baking is hard because there actually is a difference between baking cheap tubed cookie dough and baking a wedding cake from scratch."

Jagged remarks in surprise, "There is a difference? Huh. I didn't know that."