Chapter 108: Weredad

(Three hundred and four thousand, six hundred and third Quantic Universe Earth, Paris, France, Saturday, July 2nd, 2016, third person POV...)

In Paris at night, an explosion rings out near the Notre-Dame cathedral.

Gigantitan once again runs through the streets.

Gigantitan shouts, "Cake!"

People in the city flee from the scene in their cars out of fear of being stepped on or sucked on like if they were pacifiers.

Gigantitan shouts twice more, "Cake! Cake!"

The Miraculous Corps catch up with Giantor, Monster Height, Provision, Leviathan, Giganticus, Humongosaurus, Gargantua, Cyclops, Gargantua, Mammoth, Colossus, Behemoth, Colossal Goliath, Dogoran, and Godzilla by their side once again.

Ladybug asks, "Bunnyx, exactly why does any version of Hawk Moth think it's a good idea to Akumatize a one year old baby?"

Bunnyx answers, "Because he's a megalomaniac who expects Gigantitan to obey his orders despite the fact that he's too young to understand orders, let alone speak properly, and also because of the first subtle signs that he was insane before his first experience as Monarch wearing too many Miraculouses at once."

Ladybug shudders with disgust as she says, "Ugh. Remind me to think twice about having children in the future."

Bunnyx replies, "Duly noted."

Gigantitan sees the Dupain-Cheng bakery.

Gigantitan says, "Cake!"

Tom says authoritatively as he stands guard over the pastries in the bakery, "I'll protect my pastries if it's the last thing I do!"

Sabine protests, "Tom, you could get killed!"

Gigantitan says, "Cake!"

Gigantitan comes closer, and both Tom and Sabine huddle together in fear.

The Miraculous Corps land in front of the bakery.

Ladybug says, "Mr. Dupain, Mrs. Cheng, get to safety!"

Ladybug catches Gigantitan's fist with her yoyo.

Ladybug then proceeds to tie up Gigantitan while the Kamikotized giants lulled him to sleep.

Ladybug then purifies his Akuma and unleashes her Miraculous Ladybug.

August is deakumatized in Ladybug's arms.

Rena Rouge picks up August's pacifier.

Lady Noire asks, "So, what was it this time? A late night craving?"