Chapter 107: Reflekdoll

(Three hundred and four thousand, six hundred and third Quantic Universe Earth, Paris, France, Tuesday, June 28th, 2016, third person POV...)

Ladybug's Miraculous Ladybug fixes the broken Eiffel Tower and she along with the others in the Miraculous Corps rendezvous in their base because of how many they are and because the rooftops of Paris aren't as long or as tall as the ones in New York City.

Cat Noir says, "I mean, I don't call the shots, m'lady. You're one of the few but still many in our ranks who has the power to purify Akumas and rogue Kamikos, and I'm just the cunning, ultra charming Cat Noir."

Ladybug replies, "Yeah, you have it easy because you make it look easy."

Cat Noir replies back, "Yes, exactly, I make it look easy."

Ladybug then says, "Anyway, as much as you're cunning, that prank you pulled twice in a row on the same day in two different timelines almost caused my Lucky Charm to fail!"

Cat Noir says in response before asking, "Nuh-uh, we all know that's not how the Lucky Charm works. Anyway, Mari, do you know why Master Fu gave you the Ladybug Miraculous instead of me this time?"

Ladybug answers, "More than likely because of the consequences of diverging from that sorta fixed point in time?"

Cat Noir answers back, "Well, yes, but also because he felt you had more potential with the Ladybug Miraculous than with the Black Cat Miraculous."

Ladybug remarks, "Wow, how profound."

Cat Noir kisses Ladybug's right cheek and she blushes a bit.

Cat Noir then says, "And uh, I think that another reason why you were given the Ladybug Miraculous instead of me, now that I think about it, happens to be because your amazing brain power allows you to figure out what to do with your Lucky Charm objects."

Ladybug then says, "Well, kitty, I think you're right on the money."

Cat Noir replies, "And also because, with the Ladybug Miraculous, you're more serious-minded compared to me as Cat Noir being the funny dude."

Ladybug then says, "Okay then, let's put that to the test. Tell me a funny joke."

Cat Noir asks, "Okay. What do dentists call their x-rays?"

Ladybug asks in response, "I don't know, what?"

Cat Noir answers, "Tooth pics!"

The Miraculous Corps laugh at this except for Ladybug.

Cat Noir then says, "See? I told you so."

Cat Noir's staff beeps.

Cat Noir looks at his Cat Phone and says, "Ooh, boy, my mom is expecting me for breakfast and she wanted to know if you'd like to join us."