CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Chapter Thirty-three

“Nakaka-miss! Sana pala maaga nating nakilala si Yllani ‘no? Edi sana nakauwi tayo ng mas maaga. . .” Wala sa sariling sabi ni Shanley.

Makikita ang pagsang-ayon ng mga kasama nito. Nananatili silang mangha at nakikipag-usap gamit ang wika ng bansang kanilang pinanggalingan na siyang hindi maintindihan ng mga nakakasalamuha nilang immortal.

Bawat madadaanan nila ay yumuyuko sa kanila at nagbibigay pa ng daan patungo sa taas.

Nang makaakyat na nga sila ay binati sila ng bawat immortal na nadadaanan nila.

“Ang sarap sa feeling! Hindi katulad nang sa earth pa tayo na kung titigan tayo ng mga tao parang nangangain ng buhay.” Ani Crizelle

“So true . . .” Pagsang-ayon ni Rhichen.

Isang malaking pintuan ang bumungad sa kanila nakabukas ito at ito rin ang daanan patungo sa lugar ng kasiyahan.

“Are you guys ready?” —Hanse

“Definitely.”

“Then, let’s go!”

Sabay-sabay silang pumasok sa loob, taas noo at ang tatlong babae ay nakangiti habang ang tatlong lalaki naman ay seryoso ang mukha.

Nakapares ang anim na bumaba. Si Crizelle ay nakahawak sa mga braso ni Zyro, si Shanley ay kasama si Hanse habang si Rhichen naman ay kasama ni Yno sa pagbaba ng hagdanan. Ngunit bago pa man sila humakbang ay pinakilala sila ng isang tagapag-anunsyo ng may malakas na boses.

“Attention!”

Ang lahat ng mga atensiyon ay napunta sa taas kung saan ang anim ay nakatayo.

“Her Royal Highness, Princess Shanalhyea of Aquereas with Prince Hanshuo of Aurelea, in the Aque Archipelago.” Matapos ang anunsyo ng pangalan ng dalawa ay nauna silang bumaba.

“Her Royal Highness, Princess Rhichemia of Ice Kingdom and His Royal Highness, Prince Kejyno of Pollan in the land of Terrateria.”

“Her Royal Highness, Princess Crizelle Almendra and His Royal Highness, Prince Zyraeven of Prussia.”

“Make way for our Six Royalties!”

All six of them walk down the stairs with pride and confidence. All eyes are on them and everyone had always something to say with everything.

Amusement and happiness filled with everyone’s eyes, not until the six of them finally got down. People starts to ask where are the other Royalties.

Of course, the six heard them but pretended that they did not.

Not until they decided to make an announcement, they will never let out a single detail nor information about the absence of the other three Royalties namely Thyra, Larkin, the Prince and Princess of Skylan and also Deilyr who is the Princess of Ethereal.

The main hall is big and wide enough to fit everyone who came to celebrate their success of becoming Gods and Goddesses.

In the uppermost part of the hall, there are fourteen thrones wherein the seven Kings and six Queens were sitting in their respective thrones and another vacant throne is displayed.

The six of them hurried up where their parents were waiting for them.

The other Kings and Queens stood up to see their children but they hugged and kissed as soon as they reached and saw each other however, on the other hand, the other two couples were saddened for they did not see their child. Amidst the happy scenario, they are worried enough about their children.

The King of Skylan stood up together with his Queen making their way to Empress Annoura of Heavenly Palace with a bothered and a worried expression plastered on their faces.

The Empress gracefully faced them.

“Annoura, I apologize for being straightforward but I am worried about my children, Thyra and Larkin are not with them. Where are they?” The King asked.

Annoura prepares herself to answer. She, too can’t lie but cannot be honest at the same time.

“I am afraid but I can’t answer your questions for now, I am also curious and bothered not seeing the other three of them. My daughter will soon be making her way here, maybe she had a good explanation to do to answer all our worries.” Her angelic voice made both calm but still not at ease.

“Yes, Your Highness . . .”

On the other hand, the King of Ethereal is busy coaxing his Queen for not seeing their daughter.

“Please stay at ease. Maybe they are still preparing. I am anxious as well, but seeing you like this makes me worried more.” The King said.

When Empress Annoura saw them in despair and sorrow, she walked towards them and faced them.

“Please be calm and strong. Do not be bothered yet, my daughter is not herw yet, though, I know she has something to say and explain to everyone for your daughter’s absence.”

Both stood up and pays their respects on her.

Annoura took a glance at everyone whom are busy chatting with one another. She breathe heavily.

‘Why am I feeling down? Is there really something wrong happened back at the world of mortals?’ Annoura asked herself.

She raised her head when she heard the  trumpet's noice blown by the guards.

Everyone turned their attention at grand staircase wherein a Goddess is standing preparing to be introduced.

The hall filled with noice and every immortal gasps.

Annoura’s face brightened and her smile widened as she saw her daughter Yllani in a beautiful Gothic gown which suites her very much.

“She is indeed a daughter of the Goddess of beauty. She is indescribably beautiful!” King Therrodus commented.

Everyone’s eyes are on her especially ‘that’ one who can’t take his eye off of her.

“Yes, she is . . .”