22| Femme fatale

TW: some dubious consent

Here's the following chapter of Seonghwa's first meeting with Captain Hongjoong Kim:)

_____

𝟏𝟕𝟔𝟑 | 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲

- ♦♦♦ -

Lit lanterns reached their rush down to the habour where more people crossed their path with a second look at the scurry. Blindly, Seonghwa chose to trust the Captain even when he ployed to bring him on board his ship full of strange lives.

It did not matter when Seonghwa would be killing them all afterward.

"'ay Cap'n! Do ye brin' aft' booty fer us already?" a cross-eyed man yelled at them from above the massive ship anchored in front of them.

At the flicker of an eye, a dagger was flying through the air in the direction of the man above while Hongjoong steered them up the broad gangway to the ship's deck. "Flay ye shriveled tongue ye bilge rat! And scurry aft to yer work!" Hongjoong yelled after him, receiving a loud shriek when the dagger nearly buried into his arm. Then a hobbled horde of sniggers and screeching laughter spread across the deck that Seonghwa found swimming in stenches of washed blood and saltwater. His head snapped at the group of men scattered across the wooden boards with hands occupied with mops, rags, and tin buckets of water.

All sounds died as greedy eyes immediately went to his face and raked him down.

"'oly shite, that there be a pretty catch, Cap'n," one choked, leaning forward as he fiercely coughed until a hand hit him hard in the back. "Don't fecking 'it me!"

"Next time I'll make sure to plunge me dagger right into yer thick 'eaded skull."

Hongjoong was noticeably sending a glare toward them all before taking Seonghwa away from the bunch of grim men hooting after him to save a share for them.

Passing by the ship's mizzen and onto the quarterdeck, the Captain quickly led him down a few stairsteps and into his private quarters. All sounds outside quieted down once he locked the door behind them. Hongjoong let go of his wrist.

Seonghwa turned around on his heels. His eyes skimmed through the darkness of the room until his attention was caught by the glowing flame adding its spark of energy to a couple of oil lamps in one of the windows and on the table in the room.

Hongjoong blew out the flame on his match and threw the stick onto his table before turning around to face Seonghwa again. His features looked even sharper in this lightning, illuminating his wild, neck-long dark hair with gold rings attached to the small braids in it, and the deep purplish scar running from the bottom of his cheek and further under his eye patch. The man stepped closer, bringing a finger to twirl around his long, black hair - then pulling hard. Seonghwa clenched his teeth, lips slightly lifting and letting his long fangs be seen in the warm glow of the room. Another lifted finger scratched a nail against the sturdy surface of the murderous teeth of a monster, full of fascination.

When Seonghwa opened his mouth and took his finger in between his teeth, first then Hongjoong's eye flickered up at his gaze, a smug smile lifting his entire face into a sultry expression.

"Come 'ere, beauty," he called as he believed he was the one luring Seonghwa with him into his bed.

While Hongjoong spread him out on top of the many soft pillows and settled down between his legs, it would have been too easy to maneuver him around and ground his killing weapon right into his blood vessels, stabbing him on what he did not yet know would be so dangerous to mankind. However, that intensively growing sensation in his guts was still holding him perfectly entertained by the idea of having the man at his peak before taking the sweetly beating pulse from him.