Saat- Almost!

TW- Mention of rape.

The ceremony ended perfectly, just how everyone wanted. After biding the guests goodbyes, the family proceeded towards their home with the newly added member. They all went inside the mansion and got inside their respective rooms to freshen up first as everyone was tired. Hyunsuk led Junkyu to his and Haruto's room and then went inside his.

After freshening up, everyone gathered in the living room. They all sat on the couches and Jeongwoo may or may not have intentionally pushed Doyoung to sit beside Junghwan. Ofcourse, Junghwan glared at him. But that's worth it, right? The others also sat beside their mates. They all talked for a while.

"So, hyung you said that Doyoung is Hwannie's mate? How?" Junkyu asked.

"We also don't know how. Actually..." And then Hyunsuk told Junkyu the whole story about Doyoung meeting Junghwan.

"It's really unusual." Junkyu said finding it hard to believe the situation.

"Yeah, I know. But we don't know anything now. We're waiting for her. Maybe she has some solution for this." Asahi said.

"Oh! I almost forgot to ask. Is she okay? I heard that she and her team faced some disaster." Junkyu asked again worrying about her.

"She said everyone is safe. But it'll take a while for them to get out of that place." Yedam said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"It's a shame that she couldn't attend the wedding. But atleast she's safe." Haruto said.

"When will I see her again!? I miss her!" Jeongwoo suddenly shouted flapping his arms and legs, making everyone flinch.

"Yah! You don't have to shout!" Jihoon scolded. Jeongwoo pouted lowering his head.

"He just missed her." Hyunsuk said defending Jeongwoo. And hearing this Jeongwoo slowly lifted his head up to look at Hyunsuk.

"Does he think that we don't miss her!? He needs that scolding for shouting! He's not a kid anymore!" Jihoon again said.

"Yah! Who do you think you are to scold my children like this!? See! You've made him sad now! Don't you dare say anything to my children! I'll scold them if it's necessary but you can't say anything! Understand!?" Hyunsuk said with his both hands on his hips, warning Jihoon.

"Fine, fine." Jihoon said sighing as he knows that he can't win against his Luna. "They're like this because you always spoil them." He mumbled.

"What did you say!?" Hyunsuk asked squinting his eyes a little.

"N-nothing baby. Absolutely nothing. Haha..." Jihoon nervously replied.

"That's good." Hyunsuk said turning towards the others. Jihoon glared at them as they tried their best not to laugh at his face.

"But Junkyu, how do you already know Doyoung?" Yoshi asked holding Mashiho who was about to doze off.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you tomorrow. I'm too tired now." Junkyu said yawning. Haruto couldn't help but coo at him.

"I think that will be good. This boy here is already asleep." Jaehyuk said straightening Jeongwoo's neck which was about to fall off.

"Okay then. Let's sleep everyone. Rest for now. We will talk tomorrow." Hyunsuk said, streching his arms.

"Goodnight yeadara." Haruto said standing up with Junkyu clinging to his arm.

"Yeah~ Good~ Night~ Ruto~" Jaehyuk said in a teasing voice.

"I don't think it'll be a good night for him. Junkyu hyung is not gonna wake up." Jeongwoo said sitting up straight and then falling asleep again after finishing.