Tero- Birthday!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jihoon woke up to the sound of shouting and cheering right beside his ear. He opened his still sleepy eyes only to be greeted with confetti flying all across the room, while his whole family stood near his bed with wide smiles. He could also see Heeseung's whole family on the other side of the bed also widely smiling.

But....where was the love of his life? His mate? His Sukkie?

"Here." Said a voice right beside him as if they knew what he was searching for. He turned his head around to find his Luna sitting on the bed beside his head. He finally smiled. He hugged Hyunsuk's waist still laying down.

"My Sukkie." The Alpha's voice came muffled, making everyone in the room chuckle at his cuteness.

"Happy Birthday, my Hoonie." Hyunsuk said caressing Jihoon's hair. Jihoon loves it when Hyunsuk called him 'Hoonie'. The Alpha finally sat up and looked into his mate's eyes with fondness dripping from his eyes and vice versa.

"Thank you, my love." Jihoon said and leaned forward to initiate a kiss which, Hyunsuk gladly accepted not minding that the other just woke up and has not brushed his teeth yet. They kissed, pouring out all the love they had for each other, completely ignoring the other people that were present in the room and were waiting to wish the Alpha.

"Ahem! Ahem!" The lovely kiss came to an end because of Jay's loud fake cough. "There is a kid in the room." He said trying to cover Niki's eyes, which the teen Alpha did not like at all.

"I'm not a kid, hyung!" Niki huffed, glaring at Jay.

"Not an adult yet. Kid." Jay replied smirking. "Anyway, a very happy birthday to you, Alpha. I wish you a long and healthy life." Jay said turning towards Jihoon before Niki could say anything.

"Thanks Jay." Jihoon said smiling. And just like that, everyone greeted him one by one.

"Happy Birthday, hyung. I wish you all the happiness in the world." Doyoung said, softly smiling.

"Thank you, Doyoung-ah."

"Happyyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyy hyungggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!" Jeongwoo yelled jumping on top of Jihoon, engulfing him in a bone crushing hug.

"Get your heavy ass off of me!!" Jihoon shouted struggling to push the other Alpha off of him. Jeongwoo climbed down the bed, laughing.

"I can't believe you're already so old hyung." Jaehyuk said with a teasing smile.

"Yeah, seeing you getting old like this really breaks my heart." Jeongwoo said, faking a sad face.

"I can totally relate to you, Woo. But what can we even do?" Haruto said.

"Yeah, it's not like we can make him young again." Asahi said this time.

"You guys do realise that I'm listening everything, right?" Jihoon asked in disbelief.

"It's okay, hyung. I understand that you get frustrated because of the age but it's okay, everyone becomes old." Junghwan said in a fake reassuring voice.

"Not you too, Junghwan. And what old? I'm only 27 now. Sukkie tell them to get out of the room." Jihoon sulked. Hyunsuk just chuckled.

"Alright, yeadara don't tease him on his birthday and also go out now. He needs to get ready for the day." Hyunsuk said, controlling his laugh.

"Fine, fine." Yedam said rolling his eyes and going out. And the others followed him still whispering among themselves.

"Old people get frustrated easily you know?" Jaehyuk said, putting his arms around Heeseung.