Somebody Is Angry

Dear Diary,

It's the night of day five, and this morning we found out that someone was getting eliminated. No one would be tomorrow, so we've got the day to hang out with the eliminated person. I wonder who it's going to be.

Will and I waited outside of the motel starting around 8:30 at night. Thirty minutes later, the camp's bus arrived, and out came...Nick. Needless to say, he looked angry. It looked like he had a pout on his face. He pushed us out of the way, attempting to check in at the motel, until the producer on the bus stopped him and told him he had to read the patreons. He sat down on the bench and Will and I went inside to wait on him.

"Did you read the patreons when you got out? I did." Will asked. I nodded in response.

"Well, at least a producer didn't stop us." I giggled a bit at that response. It was true, after all.

Ten minutes later, Nick returned, and shouted, "GOD, THAT WAS MISERABLE!" Then he went to a motel staff to check in before angrily stomping to his room. Will and I agreed to wait until tomorrow to talk to him.

Update:

We are now on day six and here's a recap of what's happened so far:

Day 1-Arrival and no elimination

Day 2-Will's elimination

Day 3-My elimination

Day 4-Free Day!

Day 5-Nick's elimination

Day 6-Today

Apparently we have 30 days of being here but there's already been three eliminations. I do not get this timeline at the moment. 

Anyways, I went to Will's room and had my notebook asking if he was ready to see the so called devil. Even though he was a bit frightened, he eventually agreed.

We opened Nick's door and found him under the covers, sobbing. I immediately felt bad but decided to help him. Will nervously followed me as I tapped on Nick's blanket. He yelled at me to go away and Will and I immediately ran out of there. Nick got out of his bed and slammed his door.

"What's his problem? Does he think he owns this motel?" Will said. I shrugged. "Sorry," he said, "His mood isn't really helping mine." I quickly wrote to Will asking if we should play a couple of video games to get his mind off it. He agreed, and we went to my room.

When it was time for lunch, Will and I were at a table, waiting for Nick to join us. Again, I don't know how this motel could be fancy, but it's fine. He walked over to us looking very uncomfortable. He sat down at the table next to us as we started eating.

"Um, feeling any better?" Will asked.

"I don't care for that bloody place, not worth talking about." Nick replied.

"Why are you mad, then?"

"I'm not mad, it's just I don't want to be here."

"Why is that?"

"Because I just don't."

Will decided not to push Nick any further. We decided to leave after eating to leave him alone until the evening. If he's ready to talk then, we'd be ready.

Your friend, 

Drew