Preface

Characters:-
Alina Kirar :-
She's the personality everyone adores. Her value, status everything on top. Labelled as the "Best Female C.E.O" this year, her Market value increased by 3 billion. Currently living in Paris, she is 25 years old. She is 5'7 and has black hair. She's the sunshine which can light the whole world.

But is that what she really is?

She's the self made woman everyone loves but doesn't she love herself?

Akartya Marroni:-
He's the guy everyone is scared of. A self-made billionaire with more than 10 billion company value, Akartya's personality is the one everyone talks about. Despite being this popular, his life being a complete mystery, one can only guess what it really is. He is 27 years old. Currently living in Dubai, he has black
hair with blue eyes and is 6'1 . Eyes which can make anyone do anything.

He's the C.E.O of the "A.K Paradise" which is one of the biggest company in the world.

He's the one with the grumpy personalty or is he the golden retriever? Nobody knows.

Some more characters:-

Nivind- Alina's best friend more like his brother. He is a rich man with a golden spoon currently handling his family's business.
He is so handsome that every girl just can't take away their eyes from him.

Kri- Nivind's girlfriend who is a fashion designer.

Cal- Nivind's brother who is close with Alina too.

Sid & Vikrti- Alina and Akartya's mutual friends. Soon to-be couples.
****

An
This is my first story,
I hope you guys will likee it.. Pls share your comments, I would love to read all of them!!
Letss see what happens next?

For more update, follow
Crystallcoded on Instagram.