~The sangeet

I was just not ready for all of that. I mean is he for real? Why would he act this sweetly with me all of a sudden? And those lines which he said? Uh.
My headache was long gone.
It was time for the sangeet and I was all ready sitting on my bed.

This is how I was looking, all thanks to Kri because she helped me with the attire

It was a little sassy but who cares?.

With all the confidence, I left my room and entered the hall.

Damn, it was all so pretty. Everybody was seated and once I entered the room, were there Paparazzi?
I posed for them and just like that the time passed.
Once done with that,
I tried to fine him and saw him there with Sid and his friends talking about something I don't know.

He was in a white kurta with a very classy and shimmery at the same time jacket. The sleeves of the kurta folded and the starting two buttons unbuttoned giving an hint of his perfect chest.
And then our eyes locked. His deep green eyes roamed all over my body which made a shiver run across my veins.

Rihana was in the corner with some people I don't know. Was he saying the truth when he said that they were not dating?

******

Mostly all the performances were done.
It was now time for the surprise.
Suddenly all the lights turned off and me and my group went on the stage.

We had prepared a special surprise for Sid and Vikrti and after the surprise they both were having tears in their eyes.

Uffo.

These both look so cute together.
Once the function was over.
I figured something,
His deep green eyes were on me the whole time. Why?

It was the time for everyone to dance all together now. We all were having our time and then Sid and his friends forced Akartya too to be on the stage. He came near me and started dancing with the crowd. And then our shoulders brushed. He felt the sharp current too but continued dancing. So did I.
We both had fun. So much. With the crowd, he faced me and started dancing with me?
And I did the same because I was just too happy to be honest.

I still don't know if it's happening in real life or if it's just a dream!

********
~AN
I hope that you guys are loving ALINA AND AKARTYA's story till now. Do drop your thoughts, I would love to read them.
And trust me, the next chapters are just going to be on fire!.
I'm so sorry if the chapter is short and you found it boring, but trust me, the upcoming chapters will be interesting and sweet.
Just one more day as I'm having my finals. Thank you.

For more updates and spoilers, check "crystallcoded" on Instagram.