~The nightmare

The sound? I followed the sound and went inside the washroom without thinking twice.
As I opened the first segment, a huge and a rough hand was on my waist, on my bare skin because I was wearing a saree.
The touch was so aggressive and just when I realised who it was the guy slammed me on the nearest wall and hovered all over me.

He was wearing a mask. A black mask which was covering his half face but his eyes? Red eyes filled with lust. He was wearing a brown kurta.

But who the hell was he and what did he want from me?

"What the hell are you doing? Leave me"
I said struggling in his hold. His touch was telling me that he was not a guy from heaven for sure.

"Shh"

His hold was now harsh, I'm damn sure it will leave red marks but why? Why is he doing all this and who is -

"Butterfly you are with me now, nobody will be able to snatch you from me. You are only and only mine"

My eyes widened. Shit. I'm screwed.

"Stop calling me that. Who the fuck are you and what do you want?"

"You butterfly. I want you. And do you know what today is? Today is a special day because today you will become mine. Scream as much as you want because no one will be able to hear you. Not even a single one"

When he completed the sentence I realised where I'm stuck. No.
I was helpless. I had no other option. I tried to sense the surroundings, no damn object.
I was thinking all of this when? He placed his nose near my neck.
A single tear left from my eyes. I was helpless. I could see it. He was too strong. Just too strong.
I tried to push him but he didn't even move. He placed his filthy lips on my neck and oh god I was so scared. I can't let all of this happen to me.
I gathered all the strength in me and removed his mask and what the fuck? Vikrti's cousin?

"You bloody bitch, who the fuck you think you are"

He shouted. But nobody heard him. His voice echoed in the huge, empty washroom.

"You- you are Vi's brother? Please leave me. Please I beg you please"

I was a crying mess already. God please end this.

"Butterfly are you crying? Don't cry, just do what I ask you to. It will be fun. You will love it"

"Please leave me, for god's sake-"
I felt pain on my left cheek. He slapped me? Fuck.

"I'm sorry butterfly but you better shut your mouth and let me do what I want to"

His hand went to my saree drape and he jerked it from my shoulder. I couldn't feel anything other than I felt exposed. His dirty hands went to my waist and started gripping it tightly. All I could feel was pain. I was not ready for this.
No. No. No.
I was standing there, helpless, crying but was there anyone to save me? No one. I was again the same Alina I was 9 years back.
He was kissing my neck and touching me but I couldn't do anything. My hair was a mess already. And my saree's plate was torn because he fucking did it.

"I'll give you as much money you want. I'll give you everything but please leave me"

He slapped me again harshly this time.
"Can't you understand? I want you butterfly, I want you"
Closing my eyes just when I thought I was about to die today, my eyes fell on the fire extinguisher on the wall. Why didn't I see it before? I silently pulled the fire extinguisher and without thinking twice, I hit him.
He tried to come for me but I hit him again, twice, thrice. I don't know. I was so scared.
He was on the floor bleeding. Red blood on the floor. It was a dream right? He would wake up any moment and kill me but he didn't. I was aware that he was alive. I hit him in his stomach and in his back. Without thinking twice, I took my phone which has zero battery and ran away.

I didn't have courage to go to my room. I was scared. Too sacred. He will come for me again. And I will be helpless.

Shit. I was shaking. I saw a familiar room, it was the store room. Where Vi's things were kept. Without giving a second thought I went in and sat in the corner. Even if I wanted to, where would I go? I was all alone. I couldn't trouble anyone.
Why me. Why.
But I was able to feel him. His red eyes. His hands. No. No. No.
I was not in my senses. All I know is that he will come. Again. An this time. I will not be able to hurt him. He will kill me. People call me the sunshine. Is this was sunshine does? I was so broken. I. Was. So. Helpless.