~The drunkenness

It was around 8 in the night, I attended all the important meetings because even if I'm here to enjoy, work is work.

After realising the time, I checked my phone and saw that there were 4 messages from Cal.

Cal:- Hey, we were thinking of leaving are you ready?
At 6:45

Cal:- Alina? Are you joining us?
At 6:50

Cal:- I guess you are busy, shall we leave?
At 6:55

Cal:- Uh, we are leaving as Nivind and I have a meeting right now. Kri will be coming later, if you want you can message me or Nivi, we will come to pick you up.
At 7:00

Oh? Okay.
After dropping a message I stood up and started getting dressed for the party. It was in a club which was for exclusive people. I wanted to dance my heart out today even if I already did in mehandi, I wanted to have fun, especially after all of "that" happening. I wanted to enjoy as if I was anything but Alina.

***

I wore a hot-red dress

I wore a hot-red dress. Not something I would wear at any professional party or something but today was special. I wanted to forget everything today and the happiest part? There were not many people invited, it was just for the close people so yes no judging, no Paparazzi just us.
The dress adored my curves in a way I never imagined it could.
Feeling all my self, after taking my necessities, I left the hotel in my red Ferrari with two more cars following me because safety is important.

After reaching the club, I parked my car in the parking lot and entered the club. It was all full of people with music so loud. I went to the V.I.P area and saw everyone. I went to Sid and Vikrti and found everyone else with them. We had our time. Our golden time.
We had shots after shots. Dances after dances and so much. I was so busy dancing that I didn't see the dark green eyes staring at me. And just like that the time passed.

***
It was- I don't know what time it was but it sure as hell was very late maybe 2-3? Who cares. Mostly everyone left, like everyone, Nivi left I don't know when but with Krii.
Now it was a place full of strangers but do I care? No.
I was sitting at the bar side, drinking shots after shots. I was not into drinking much because I always just couldn't handle it, but does ie matter right now? Nope. All I care about is him. I talked to God sitting in that same stool for minutes which felt like hours. I mean why can't I get him? Why? Nivi says I'm not worthless? Am I?
After taking one more shot, I tried to stand up to dance again but stumbled, before I could fell on the floor, two board arms held me tightly.

"Thank you sir"

I said trying to get ahold of myself but the guy was just not letting me go, he felt familiar, I tried to look who the hell this Mr.Giraffe was and the deep green eyes locked with mine. I felt fire in my veins, this touch was something I couldn't describe.