~The ignorance

It was the wedding day today and to be honest I just don't know what's actually happening. I never imagined anything like that to happen. But oh god.
I thought of scrolling through my Instagram because my social media manager told me that he posted a new campaign and wanted me to check. The whole instagram was filled with Sid and Vikrti's wedding glimpses.
This couple. I hope everyone gets what they want. Just when I was scrolling I saw my pictures which were posted on my account by my social media manager. Cute.
But then I saw something, there was this story Akartya posted?
What the fuck.
With Rihana? With the caption mine? The actual fuck.
It means. All of this was fake? All of this. I got played once again.
Damn Alina. So proud of you. Wow.

Well it's in your nature to get played right?

A voice came from the back of my head. No no no not those memories again.
Wiping the hint of tears from my eyes I started getting ready. It is finally time to get some asses on fire.

****

This is what I decided to wear

This is what I decided to wear. The top was a little deep but fuck it. Today is going to be a tough night but I can show them hell.
Taking my necessities, and giving my Ipad one last glance, I left the room.
Try to live Alina.

It was around 7pm alredy. Time for the baarat.
Him nowhere to be found. Good.
Just when I was thinking about all of this, I heard that baraat was on the gate already.
Yes, have fun babe.
I went to the main gate.
All of us were waiting on the gate. And then my eyes went on him.
He was wearing a kurta with embroidery jacket of Balck color.
Hm.
Ignore the fuckker Alina.

****
It was late in the night, around 3? The bride and the groom were right now taking feras and Akartya has not come near me till now. Very good. He approached me a few times but all I did was ignore him.
He deserves it.
Sid and Vikrti were taking their last fera and oh god they were so happy.
No nasar to them. Please god.
All I want for them is a happy life.
Kri and I did the "joota chupai rasam" once the ferass were done.

And trust me when I say this. We all had the best times of our life.

All the batch members of Sid's batch were with the groom's side and and mostly every person from Vikrti's batch was from the bride's side.

With that the wedding went well. When it was time for "judai" we all had tears in our eyes.
kitne bade ho gye na hum? We clicked so many pictures even while crying because memories are imp too. Hehe.

****
It was the last day today, I was in my room right now.
How funny is it that in the last 5 days all these shit happened?
I mean I want to be in my baddie era and whatever they call it but I can't.
Sadly I can't.
But that's what love is, right? Love has so many meaning it differ from person to person. I wish I had the one who could forget him but I sadly don't.
I was right now sitting in my room, all dressed. It was the time for reception now. The last day. The memories we all made in these 5 days are something I can't stop thinking about.
Oh god, I don't want to go back.

This was my outfit. The top was something I had second thoughts about but Kri shouted
"It is the time to show what Alina actually is. You go girl" from the other end of the phone.
She was not here, she had a meeting so she was arriving for the reception a little late.
"Thank you kri"
"Meri cherry cherry lady"
"Ohh please, by the way jaldi ana cause I'll be waiting"
"As you say my queen"
With that I cut the call. Everyone deserves a friend like Kri. I love her so much. Getting excited I left the room,
I felt as if someone was staring at me but I didn't really care and headed towards the venue.
As soon as I reached the venue, I spotted Call, and went towards him. We had our talk and then my eyes fell on the couple. Oh god. I had tears in my eyes for sure.
But I felt as if someone was staring at my back.
But I ignored it anyway and tried to enjoy. We clicked pictures, I even had my single photoshoot because of course! We had our batch photoshoots too and then of course wedding recap!.
When mostly everything done, it was time for dinner.
My eyes fell on Akartya, he was talking to Sid. We didn't have a conversation today at all just like yesterday. I should be happy but why do I feel bad?
No, you don't. You were the one who wanted this.

I don't know why he did this but he is happy.
Get it Alina.
Signing, I was about to get to the dinner table when my phone ran out of the battery and being a CEO of my own damn company, Ik how much important our phones our. So without giving a second thought, I headed towards my room.
Just when I was passing by, I heard a weird noice coming from the girl's washroom. Without giving any other thought, I went in to check what the heck was happening.

I didn't know that my worst nightmare was waiting for me.

*****

~AN
I hope that you guys are loving ALINA AND AKARTYA's story till now. Do drop your thoughts, I would love to read them.
And trust me, the next chapters are just going to be on fire!.

For more updates and spoilers, check "crystallcoded" on Instagram