// 25

"You're still here," Barton whispered as his eyes fluttered open. I had been lying in bed next to him, watching him sleep since I'd woken up about five minutes ago.

Barton had returned from LA the Thursday night after the USC game. I'd taken the BART to the Oakland airport to meet him after class. He'd been so surprised that he ran the rest of the way down stairs from the terminal exit, picked me up and spun me around. When we made it back to his house across campus from my dorm, we'd tackled each other into bed.

I smiled as he reached out to smooth a stray piece of hair from my forehead. "Did you think I wouldn't be?"

"I didn't know if I was dreaming or not."

I pondered this for a second. "Oh, I'm definitely dreaming. I have to be. This is way too good to be true."

He smiled back, still groggy from sleep, and reached out to pull me into him. "Mmm, you feel so good next to me. Your skin is...amazing."

I kissed him gently. And then he kissed me back a little more forcefully as he pushed himself on top of me.

"Good morning, gorgeous," Barton whispered in my ear before kissing down my neck, and across my collarbone, working his way down my chest, and my stomach. It was all a tease though. He stopped and said, "what do you want for breakfast?"

I laughed, rolling over to face him, now propped up on his elbow beside me, having returned from beneath the sheets. I could feel him hard against my leg. "Would you believe me if I said...you?"

"Good answer," he grinned mischievously, before rolling on top of me again.

This was way better than with Jason Mandrino. Of course, that only occurred to me until sometime way later, after the first time last night. I moved as slow as possible, wanting it to last as long as we could stand it. Barton looked into my eyes as he moved above me, as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Jesus, girl," he breathed. "Are you trying to kill me?"

I grinned, and moved my hips in tiny, slow circles. Eventually, it was too much for me, and I felt what seemed to be an involuntary, muscular explosion between my legs, moaning all the while.

That had never happened before. As it subsided, I immediately wanted to feel it again.

"Oh, you keep making those sounds and I'm gonna come," Barton sighed, kissing down my neck, trying to regain control of his on breathing.

I moved my hips in circles again, harder, and faster this time, while Barton did the same, only in the opposite direction. The second time I came, he did too. He collapsed on top of me, and I relished the feeling of him, still inside me.

"Ohh..." I sighed, kissing Barton's neck. "I don't think there's gonna be any surfing this morning."

"Why not?" he asked, propping himself up to look me in the eyes. He wore my favorite tilted smirk.

"My legs feel like Jell-O, and I haven't even tried to walk yet."

He let his smirk widen into a full-on smile. "Well then, we'll just have to stay in bed."

I grinned. "Sounds good to me."

"Ah," Barton exclaimed, rolling onto his back. "Come here."

I rolled onto my side and draped my left leg over his. This had to be what heaven felt like. It was quiet for a while.

"You...soft and only, you...lost and lonely," Barton began singing softly. I felt like melting into his chest while he sang. "You...strange as angels, dancing in the deepest ocean, twisting in the water, you're just like a dream...just like a dream."