part 3

Author pov:

Yn didn't go to university for a week after the teacher yelled at her. And she is still living with her friend in her house. Because she hadn't  found a roommate yet.

Bri: "Yn, I found a room for you; if you're interested in it, I'll get you contacted by them."

Yn: "Yeah, sure, you can contact them.".

Bri: "okey. Yn, won't you go to the university?"??

Yn: "Yeah, I will, but at first I have to move to my new home". 

Yn was sad; somehow her friend noticed it but didn't say anything. Yn was packing her staff for moving because she also didn't want to bother her friend anymore. 

Yn: "Hey, you can give me the number of the owner, please."

Bri: "Yeah, sure. Here is the number."

Yn: Oh, okei, thanks ☺️

Bri: "Yn, are you perhaps okay? Do you need anything? Please let me know."

Yn: "No, I'm fine. Why are you asking that?"

Bri: "Just because you seem a little bit emotional, that's it."

Yn: "Ohh, look, my friend is so worried about me."

Bri: "To whom are you talking?
Yn: no one" 💁🏻‍♀️

Bri: "Okay, tell me if you need anything.
Yn: oke"👌🏻

On the other side, Taehyung was looking for Yn in university but didn't find her. He felt a little guilty about it because it's his fault. Taehyung was also looking for a room, but he didn't find any either. 

Hyungshik: "What's up? Did you get any roommates?"

Taehyung: "aniyo, ottokhe."

Hyungshik: "ottokhe mwoya."

Taehyung: "Ajuma told me if I or she don't find anyone as a roommate within an hour, she won't lend me a room."

Hyungshik: "Oh, just wait for a little. Let's see what happens."

Phone call~~~

Taehyung: "Oh, Ajuma called". Hyungshik be like 😃 Ne yeoboseoyo (on call) 

Owner ajuma: "you are in. I found one roommate for you. You can shift there tonight or tomorrow as you wish."

Taehyung: "Oh, gomayo ajuma."

Owner Ajuma: "Welcome, Cutie, and please be nice to her. I know how you are."

Taehyung: oke

Taehyung is now thinking that his roommate is a girl, as he expected.

Taehyung: "Okay, let's pack. I'm leaving."

Hyungshik: "Yaa, don't say that you're leaving."