Part 8

At the class:
The teacher announced the team selection for the students. And here's theirs.

Teacher: "So, Taehyung team partner is hyungshik" they both hugged..

Teacher: "Bri with Jim, and Yn with fumiya. That's it this is your team partner.

Didn't go as expected, yn wanted her partner to be her bestie but it turns out to be the new student fumi.

Tae: "Sir, can I change my partner please"??

Hyungshik: "Yah! Wae"?

Teacher: "Sorry dear it can't be possible".

Tae: "But" the teacher then yelled at him for excuses.

Wooseok: "I'm glad I'm in to your team, I'm sure we'll make it work hard together."

Yn: "Yeah, 👍🏻 let's see."

Author POV:
It's already 5pm university classes end. After long studies from library Yn went out to go home. Then .

Wooseok: "Yn I can drop you off at your home" ??

Yn: "No it's oke I'm going all alone no need to..." Taehyung interrupts her while speaking.

Tae: "We are going together it's oke fumiya" while glaring at fumiya.

Yn: "Yah!! You please go yourself. I won't go with you".

Wooseok: "Why would she go with you?? Are you her boyfriend"??

Yn: "Yah!! What are you " again was disrupted by Taehyung.

Tae: "Yeah I am so what". While smirking.

Yn: "WTH, what are you talking about? No he's just my roommate that's it.

Wooseok: "Ohh it's okey, then see you tomorrow".

Yn was so angry at him (th) because of his scene create that he created. She went by herself to home and he also was following her ..

At home 9pm:
Yn was making dinner for herself.

Tae: "what are you cooking tonight"?

Yn: "I'm doing my for myself not your's "

Tae: "Then what about me "??

Yn: "Please be human, do your thing by yourself".

Tae: "Yah I just" before he was talking yn speaking out of screaming.

Yn: "CAN YOU PLEASE STOP FOR SOME TIME" I had enough of your drama , please don't interfere in my life, I need some free time fresh air and peace. I can't tolerate it anymore you going to far. If you want to bully me please do but, I'm a human to let me live for once I'm begging to stop you nonsense please." Yn was crying her face out.

Author POV:
Yn was crying her out because it's not funny for all the time being. Taehyung too feel her sadness now. He just liked her from the first when he saw her so he wanted to get more attention but yn didn't give him what he wants so he whenever had time go in front of her and make fun, bully of her.
Taehyung approaches her and gives her warm hugs and kisses on her head top then rest his chin on her head. She also hugged him and release her tears on his embrace. She needs someone who has a good heart , with whom she can talk and feel safe, protected and relaxed with and happy. Taehyung is also that type of person, She also likes him but needs more time.

After some time yn hit the realization and released herself from his grip and tae hold her hand and said_

Tae: " Please, feel free to share with me" smile appears.

Yn left and went to her room and locked herself there for some time to realize_

Yn POV:
what just happened? Did he just hugged me? Is it on purpose? "Wait!! I also hugged him? It's my second time and I somehow feel relaxed as I have a phobia of touch but hugging him I don't feel uncomfortable. I need some times to get out of what just happened.

It's 11pm and here he came knocked out the door of her room. She opened the door and revealed him standing there, then he hold her hand and takes her to dining room for dinner. She was shocked that he make dinner for themselves to eat. Tae placed the bowl of rice and told her to eat then he also sat beside her and started eating his food. Yn was staring at his behaviors so Taehyung feed her the first spoon.

Yn: "Yah! What are you doing"?

Taehyung: "You were busy by looking at me so I feeded you ". Smiling.

Yn: "No I wasn't staring"

Taehyung: "Oh really" before he could utter a word yn eat her food by herself.

After finishing eating they went to their room and sleeping peacefully.

ENDS~