Part 7

Next Day in the morning...

Yn was getting ready to go to university. She came over to the kitchen and made breakfast then realized she isn't alone with someone else there also living in the room. She was about to go to call him but he already came in front of her.

Yn POV:
I was about to call him for breakfast but he came himself.

Tae: "Hi, are you going somewhere"??

Yn: "Yes, I'm leaving for university so here is your breakfast "

Tae: "Ohh, I also have university today".

Yn: "Yeah I know. We are in the same university, and in the same house too as a roommate of course. Eat it before it gets cold ".

Tae: "But I didn't tell you to make me breakfast, why do you do that"??

Yn: "Aisss we are roommates here, don't make an argument there okay. One day you're gonna cook and one day I'm, ok. Now eat or you are going to be late at class".

Yn said while eating her breakfast, then Taehyung too sat on the opposite side and started eating. After that yn went to the door to leave.

Tae: "As we are on the same roof we can go there together if you don't mind about it".

Yn: "Yah sure".

Then they went to the university together.
Taehyung sat on his bike and pointed her to him sitting on the back of him . She Denise but he made her sit. Yn don't know what to say and to do.

Tae: "Hold me tightly oke. Then you won't fall from there". By holding her hand and make her hold him.

Yn POV:
I was somehow shocked at his actions. He held My hand and told me to Hold him tight so that I won't fall when he rides his bike. So I hold him as he mentioned before. I heard his smile a little and then he started to riding his bike. I was about to fall cause it's my first time on the bike but he grabbed my hands.

Author POV:~
They landed on their destination and as expected everyone was looking at them also their besties too.

Tae: " isn't it cool ? Rolling her eyes she put off the helmet and back gave it to him and went to the hall.

Hyungshik: "Wahh cool bro, after being her roommate you nailed it".

Tae: "I know" smile.

Bri: "Yah, why did come with him ? What's happening"

Yn: "Aish, nothing happening" bri was about to ask then Taehyung interrupt her.

Tae: "We are roommates now so I asked her that we're going to the same place so I decided to drop her off. I don't see if there's any problems."

Bri: "What!! how? And yes, there's no problem but if you make her uncomfortable or hurt her, you'll see."

Yn: "Yah, Geumanhae, there's nothing to argue. Let's go to the class room."

At class time~
Everyone went to the class room and gossiping then teacher came. But yn hasn't come yet so he (th) went to see her.

Tae: "Yah, Palliwahh, when are you coming? The teacher already came you pabo".

Yn: "So go, do I told you to come here". 😒 Then bell rangs and teacher came and both rushed to get the class..

Tae/yn: "May I coming Sir" ??

Sir: "yes but Why you late where you have been"? Come fast.

Author POV:~
They both entered and sat their seats. Yn sat alone not where she sat all the time, Taehyung was confused and told her to sit on her seat but she refused. After that the teacher announced that a Japanese new student had come. And it was a boy. After the teacher introduced him to the whole class The teacher told him to sit on the empty seat where no one was so he pointed towards YN, and the new student went to sit next to her , besides Taehyung was shocked that she let him ( the new student ) seat next to her.

Wooseok: "Hi, I'm fumiya nive to meet you, but if you want you can call me fumi".

Yn: "Hi,I'm yn nice to meet you too" 😊

Wooseok: "Friends"? 🫱🏻 smiled and yn also accept his friendship.

Teacher: "Next week we have an exam of this chapter and you have to make it with group select your own partner or I'll give you next class".

Hyungshik: "I'll take you in my team bro".

The class ended

Next class:~
Everyone was at lunch. Yn and her friend too were there too with fumiya. On the opposite side Taehyung was staring at her furiously that she already became friends with him the Japanese one.

Wooseok: " Yn, I'm new here I don't know anyone yet so it'll be good if you are in my team"

Yn: "Yeah sure" 😊

Bri: "Oi, why is he staring at us like he will eat us anytime"..

Yn: "Let him. What he can do is bully So, he thinks how to do it again." 😒

Bri: "isn't he's your roomma..Aaaaa... Before saying yn pinched her arm to stop her in front of fumi.

Taehyung came with hyungshik.

Hyungshik: Hi can we sit next to you guys.
They sit next to fumiya and suddenly he (fumi) got call so he went out to attend it.

Hyungshik: "So how's your day going".?? As a roommate ".

Tae: "You became friends with him so easily? How's that possible? You didn't even gave me this attention at first ".

Yn: "of course I'll give that to you if you behave well with me from first".

Tae: "Jinja ?! Now we are roommates when did I ever behave badly with you". ??

Yn: "Aish, Geumanhae."

Tae: "wae? You are scared if your new friend or boyfriend got to know about us" ??

Yn: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN"? Just get out of my way and I don't want to see you. We just roommates and nothing else, so mind yourself".

Tae: "Fine. We leaving. Hyung ga ja."

Yn: " I wish if I ever could punch him out "

Tae: Mwoya??

Yn: "Jebal ga ja" .