PART 12

Author POV:
In the morning yn woke up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast but to her surprise Taehyung was already there. He then placed her plate and signalled her to eat fast as they had an exam today.

 He then placed her plate and signalled her to eat fast as they had an exam today

Taehyung: "eat, we need to go early today"

He said with his cold tone which made yn sad but him eating in cute pout make her smiles somehow.

After eating they went to the exam hall. The teacher giving question paper to every student. Everyone looked so happy after getting the question which made her think that the question will be easy as she was looking for her friends as they had already started writing but when the teacher gave her the question she got shocked as the question was given out of syllables.

Yn: " Sir, what is it??

Sir: " Question paper of course, what else"

Yn: ". But sir this chapter wasn't there as I remember I*** ( got interrupted by teacher)

Sir: " Miss yn, why it's always you to disturb me in the class even now in the exam hall??

you have to complete it between one hour, I don't care if you have an answer or not ".

Yn started to write down what she remembers on the papers. She didn't though that teacher will act this way. She looked behind and saw Taehyung also looking at her Thumb up

 She looked behind and saw Taehyung also looking at her Thumb up

Taehyung: " Fighting 💪🏻"

Author POV:
At the end of the examination everyone left the university except Yn and her friends.
They were discussing the answer of the exam but yn mind was far away from there. She was thinking " can I pass on this exam" ?? "Can I ever get success in my life in the future??.
Suddenly the rain starts and everyone runs away from the hall to go to the door to leave for their home.

Bri: " Yn won't you walk for home"

Yn: "Yes I'm leaving"

Yn went out to get the rain over her before going to home and laughing like kids as everyone was staring at her. Other students are yelled at her to get out of there but she pretended she didn't hear them. She also called them out for a company her but they refused. Taehyung noticed that people were looking outside so he thought to look back.