PART 15

AUTHOR POV:
It's been two days since what happened at the party. Yn was living with her friends and sudying for the finals as this tme she had to make a good result. But she doesn't have her notes here so she can't study properly without her books and notes.

Yn: "I need my notes"

Hyeyoon: "Where's they??

Yn: "At my room, I have to go there and bring these here."

Bri: "Yn, you can take our notes if you want and we can also help you too.

Yn: "No it's oke, also I can't stay here for longer as it's not my home 💁🏻‍♀️

Hyeyoon: "But yn Taehyung is also living there, what do you do there?? What if he again messes with you??"

Yn: "No he won't, I know him and don't worry about me. I'll call you if something happens."

Bri: "Yes, I have faith in you Yn ".

Yn was ready to go and was about to open the door then wooseok came.

Wooseok: "Hi, are you going somewhere??

Yn: "Yes, as I don't have my notes here so I'm going to get them."

Wooseok: "Where are your books and notes??

Yn: "Where should it be? Of course at my room "

Wooseok: "Don't Tell me you're going there again"

Yn: "Of course I am going there, I can't stay here for longer do I ? And I too have to focus on my studies. I'm going home Bye everyone"

Wooseok: "Yn Taehyung is living there too so I'm coming with you "

Yn: "Why do you want to come? And what's with Taehyung?? He's a roommate who lives in his room and I am in my.

Yn Left wooseok dumbfounded and her friends were blabbering with each other.

Bri: "Aise, she loves him so much that she can't even study without seeing him."

Wooseok: "What do you mean? Does she love him??

Hyeyoon: "Yes she indeed, can't you see how she is so madly in love with him that she went to see him."

Wooseok felt sad after hearing that yn love Taehyung but not him. He wants to do anything for her but she never accepted him in any way. She saw him as a friend and nothing special. He just came here for her to see her and help her for exams but she left him. Yn friend hyeyoon liked him and she also wants to get close with him but can't as they know too that he also likes yn more.

Hyeyoon: "Wooseok where are you going?? You can stay here and study with us if you want." ( He left without saying anything which made her heart wanna cry hard for her)

Yn came to her home and she unlocked the door and went inside the house. She didn't make any sounds that what if he's (th) inside at the home. He is In the home.

YN POV:
I unlocked the door and went inside the house I heard some noises there. I know he's at home he didn't go out because he also had the same exam same final like me. He was sitting on the couch, eating and watching TV. He stands up and went to the kitchen for getting drinks for him. As I saw him he went to the fridge, I ran straight to my room as fast as I could but I sprained my ankle and fell in front of my room door I think he heard that too. I got inside of my room before he was coming there. I tried to stand up but can't help fell again and again. I searched for the books and notes for what I came but can't find it anywhere. "Where did I put them" . I have messed up my whole room for searching these stupid notes. Suddenly I heard footsteps and the door locked up. A person was standing inside the room and locked the door I can't get away from here. As he turns around he stares at me then I turn the other side and now back  facing him.